Part 53...

"Oh yeah, I'm totally going to break his heart." You said sarcastically at Bakugou who growled at how annoying you were becoming to him. "I didn't know Denki had a dog in his house. You're like an angry pomeranian...awe but you're not cute like one. What a bummer." You said turning to Bakugou and extended your arm out to his hair to pat him like a dog. "OW! YOUR HAIR IS SO SPIKY! AGH!" You said screaming in lowercase as Kirishima couldn't help but laugh at you.

Bakugou scoffed as Mina grabbed your phone and began to talk to your friend so Mina can fangirl about Denki asking you out on a date. Sero grabbed your wrist and spun you around so you could face him. "Did you enjoy our performance? We put all our sweat and blood into it." Sero said dramatically as he let go of your wrist and afterward he playfully messed up your head. "I thought it was perfect, I almost shed a tear..." You said chuckling making Sero smile.

Denki walked over to you and hugged you from behind. "Give them some space...I don't want your filthy germs all over them..." Denki said glaring at the group as they rolled their eyes. "Technically they aren't dating you yet meaning we can also have a chance with them...right amor?" Sero said teasing Denki who began to bark making Sero freeze. "Did you just bark at me? What are you gonna do next? Piss on them to mark what's your-" Sero cut himself off.

Bakugou blankly looked at Denki who began to unbuckle his pants. "You know, that's a great idea. Hold on cutie, you need my scent so Sero can agh!" Denki dodged your hand that was going right towards him. "I WAS KIDDING GEEZ! I would give you the sweater that smells like me but it's like summer and you would melt and not melt because of me so I-" Denki was rambling while Sero just gave you a soft smile. "What did I get myself into..." You said quietly to yourself.