Part 11..

The shower you took was amazing as you felt your body relax and you got out to change into something more comfortable. You unlocked your door and opened it to reveal Denki falling back to the floor. "Oh?" You said looking down on Denki who had a big smile glued to his face as he was looking up at you. "Hey, cutie. How was your shower? I think I heard you singing? Kind of sucks but A+ for trying." Denki said teasingly making you shake your head.

"Geez thanks." You said looking at Denki who was getting up from the ground. "Let's watch a scary movie so I can you in my arms." Denki said smiling at you waiting for an answer. "You're lucky that I Love scary movies but there's no way I'm going to let you even be near me." You said rolling your eyes and walking to the living room. "Fine by me." Denki said smirking to himself as he was walking behind you. "What movie do you want to see?" Denki asked as he ran to the shelf full of movies.

You shrugged your shoulder as sat down on the couch and looked at Denki who threw all the movies to the ground. "But, you did this for what?" You said to Denki who then looked at you. "Why not?" Denki said as you sighed. "Why?" You ask Denki who chuckled. "Why not?" Denki said once again as you shook your head. "Why though?" You asked as Denki began to look through the pile of movies on the ground and found a certain movie. "Found it!" Denki said happily.

You walked over to the pile of movies and began to pick them up so you could put them back on their shelves. As you were doing that Denki put the CD on the Bluray player and turned on the TV. You then noticed that Denki kneeled down to help you but his hand brushed over yours as you felt another shock. You looked up at Denki who was a bright red and immediately put away the movies. You then sat on the couch as a big ass head laid on your thighs looking towards the TV. "Denk-." You were cut off by Denki who hushed you since the previews started.