Part 35..

"You know what, I'll just go back to my room." You said doing a 180 making Denki a little surprised. "Wait! I was kidding! Come back!" Denki said grabbed your wrist and pulled you back into his room. Before you realized it your right hand was on Denki's bare chest making him feel like a hot mess. Denki boldly intertwined his fingers with your left hand while your other hand was being grabbed by Denki as he began to make you trace his sculptured abs.

You wanted to move your hand away from touching his bare abs that were in front of you but you were too busy admiring how perfect his torso is. "Yeah...keep on touching them like that and maybe I'll surprise you with something else..." Denki said teasingly which made you snap out of it. "No." you said shaking your head while he just laughed like a dork. "God, you're so cute. Keep on pushing me away like that and I'll fall even har-." Denki cut himself off realizing he said too much. 

"Finish that sentence." You demanded while Denki scratched the back of his head. "I don't know what you're talking abou-" Denki was cut off by your hand that was now around his throat as you pushed him against the door making it shut close. You began to add slightly more pressure on his neck to where he became red and not because you were cutting off his air but he became flustered by the fact you were doing what he taught you a week ago. "Answer me." You demanded.

"I'll fall even harder for you..." Denki said smiling while you froze in place. "Ugh, you're such an idiot." You said rolling your eyes at him before you let go of his neck but he immediately grabbed your hand and placed it back on his neck. "Yeah, yeah. Say whatever you'd like cutie, I'm still going to be Pika Pika about out it. What's next? That a hot idiot like me can steal your heart or even better fix that broken heart of yours?" Denki said removing your hand from his neck and grabbed your waist to bring you closer.

 What's next? That a hot idiot like me can steal your heart or even better fix that broken heart of yours?" Denki said removing your hand from his neck and grabbed your waist to bring you closer