Part 17..

"Thank you..." You said softly as your head began to move around Denki's luscious thighs that felt like a feather. Denki got really nervous as your head moved a little more up in which he gulped and felt himself get hot. "U-uh do you want a blanket..?" Denki asked nervously as you yawned in exhaustion. "Yeah...I would like that." You said as you lifted your head from his thigh so Denki could move to escape your heavy ass head. Denki grabbed a pillow and placed it under your head.

Denki ran off to his room and grabbed his blanket since it was really soft. "SPRAY COLOGNE ON IT!" Mina screamed as Kirishima and Bakugou looked at her confused. "What the hell? Why?" Bakugou asked as Sero rolled his eyes. "Really? It's so that Y/n can know that Denki smells immaculate." Sero said as Kirishima began to think. "Sounds about right, you better use the manliest cologne man!" Kirishima said as Denki grabbed the most expensive cologne he owns.

The Bakusquad noticed the colognes brand and were in shock. "You better not drench the blanket either! Maybe two sprays man!" Sero said as Mina nodded her head in agreement. "Okay!" Denki said as he sprayed the blanket twice. "Alright, Thank you for your help! I'm going to spend time with Y/n.!" Denki said as he left the chat leaving the squad confused. Denki ran to the living room as he noticed you were cuddling the pillow he gave you.

"Am I jealous of a pillow? Yes. I wish that pillow was me..." Denki said quietly to himself as he finally reached the couch and removed the pillow and threw it across the room. "Lucky ass." Denki said quietly as he placed his juicy thighs under your big ass head. The blanket covered your whole body as you were immediately hit with a strong cologne. "This blanket smells delicious..." You said softly which made Denki smile like an idiot at your response.