Part 40..

"YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY SCROLL THROUGH THEIR PHONE! BUT YOU DIDN'T HEAR THAT FROM ME!" Litzy suggested to Denki who thought it was a great idea. "Wait, no. Please don't! LITZY! DENKI!" You banged on the door as you heard Denki gasp so loud that you were ready to die on spot. "What's with the bangi-." Bakugou cut himself off as he saw there was some type of book under your pillow. You didn't realize he was in the room since you were banging on the door.

Bakugou kept on looking at you and inched towards your bed hoping you wouldn't catch him being in your room. "Denki!" You banged on the door while Bakugou snatched your diary and tippy-toed back to the door. Bakugou ran for his life as he finally reached the living room and opened the book. "Holy shit..." Bakugou said quietly to himself in complete shock from what he just read in your diary. "This is a d-diary." Bakugou said as he kept on reading.

"What are you reading there Bakubro? Hold on? Are you crying?" Kirishima asked Bakugou whose eyes were watery. "Of course not Idiot! S-something got in my fucking eye. Also, when are we going to perform. This has to be perfect for Denki and Y/n" Bakugou said before closing the dairy. "Yeah? Also, what is that?" Kirishima asked Bakugou who glared at him. "None of your fucking business." Bakugou said since what he read was way too personal for anyone.

"B-but I want to read i-" Kirishima was cut off by Bakugou. "I SAID NO!" Bakugou screamed at Kiri. In the meantime, Denki was going through your pictures and didn't find any pictures of you which made him pout. So instead he looked through the messages you sent to Litzy and let me tell you, this man's smile grew 10x larger. He saw what you were saying about him confirming that you did like him back making him a hot flustered mess. "Denki!" You said unlocking the door.