Ch. 73 Assault in the Alley

Endeavor practically pushed me out the door into the alley. I tried to kick and squirm away, but he held me firm.

"I knew you were going to be here," he said as he dragged me down the alley.

"How?"

"Let's just say a little birdie told me. You thought you could hide from me in plain sight?"

Now that we were further away from the door and out of earshot from the party, Endeavor shoved me against the wall of the building, the bricks scratching the backs of my arms.

I was not going to let him see me scared.

I glared up at him, forcing myself to keep eye contact. "You mad, bro?"

Keeping me between his arms, Endeavor towered over me.

"God, you're such a brat," he growled.

His eyes were wild.

"Fuck. You." I said.

"See? We want the same things," he said, stroking my face.

"What? No, we don't."

His thumb trailed down my lower lip, pulling it down slightly.

"You need me."

"Actually," I said, brushing his hand away, "it seems like you need me."

I tried to duck under his arms to get away but he stopped me, pushing my shoulders back.

"You're right. I need you. I need this," he said, pressing me again back into the wall, his body against mine.

"Get off me."

He grabbed one of my thighs, pulling up my leg so that it was almost around him.

"We're not doing this," I said, pushing back on his chest. He was just too strong and so much larger than me.

Endeavor grabbed my hands and spun me around, shoving me face first, the skin on my nose and cheeks scraping against the bricks. He pulled my hair pin out so my hair hung loose, and then kept my hands pinned behind me.

"You don't get to tell me what to do," he said.

His body slammed into mine, and I winced as my face again scraped against the wall.

Keeping both of my hands in one of his, he reached around with his other hand under my dress, pulling my underwear to the side, his fingers rubbing and probing.

"So it turns out I can hurt you as much as I want, huh?" he jeered.

I could feel how hard he was against my ass as he started to grind against me.

"Just tell me what you want and let me go," I pleaded.

Endeavor's hand disappeared and I could hear him unzipping his pants.

"You are what I want. You're mine."

"Hell no," I said, trying to push back against the wall to try to get him off me.

"You know I like it when you struggle," he said, "but this will be easier on you if you just relax."

He was still holding both of my hands behind me. I had no way to get away from him, and he was just too strong.

I closed my eyes, beginning to resign myself.

"Oi, creep," a loud voice barked from the door to the alley. "Get off that girl."

Endeavor pushed me up against the bricks again so he could turn around without me getting away.

"Get lost, kid," Endeavor shouted. "We're a little busy."

"Yeah looks like it," the other guy shouted back. "But no one is supposed to be out here. Miss, why don't you come back inside..."

Should I say yell? Scream? Could this person help me?

"This idiot," Endeavor growled. He let go of me and threw me down on the ground before turning his attention to the man walking toward us. "You don't know who you're talking to, kid."

"I'm actually talking to her, dumbass. Miss – "

"Excuse me?"

Scrambling to my feet so I could get the hell out of there before some shit went down, I glanced behind me at the two men.

Endeavor towered over the other guy. Did he not recognize the number one hero?

Or was he just pretending to not recognize him so he didn't have to call him out?

I didn't have time to figure this out.

Endeavor saw me sneaking away and shot out a burst of flame, hitting the ground right in front of me. The concrete exploded, keeping me where I was.

"Get back over here. We're not finished," he said, striding toward me.

"Fuck you!" I screamed at him.

But then another burst of flame exploded directly in front of Endeavor as the other guy yelled, "Leave her alone, asshole!"

Wait a sec.

Staring at the two men, it clicked.

Oh shit, what has Katsuki gotten himself into...

"I said get lost," Endeavor bellowed.

Fires blossomed on the ground as Katsuki leaped into the air over them and ran down the alley toward him.

Endeavor didn't pay him any attention. He was coming to collect me. Panicking, I realized all my options were bad. I could either run from him and hope he didn't set me on fire or run back toward him.

I was trapped.

And my moment of hesitation was just enough time for Endeavor to catch up with me.

Endeavor grabbed my arm and then struck me across the face, knocking my mask off.

As I clutched my face, I looked behind Endeavor and saw Katsuki leaping into the air, but midair, he paused, long enough to cock his head and stare at me.

"Y/n?"