Ch. 153 Sex Secrets Shared (some 🍋)

Katsuki breathed heavily on the bed. "Fuck," he groaned. "Do you even have a gag reflex?"

I smiled and sat back, admiring the sweat still shining on his chest and legs.

"Seriously," he said, sitting up. He leaned toward me and kissed my forehead. "Your lips. Heaven. That's why I couldn't resist that mouth, even after fucking you."

"You don't see me complaining."

"Damn right, I don't." With a growl he pushed me back so I was flat on his bed, his sweaty body hovering over mine. "Fuck," he whispered as one of his hands ran down my side. "You make me wish I had like five hands."

"I don't know," I said, thinking for just a second about that time in Shigaraki's room. "I think it's more about what you do with your hands instead of how many there are."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"I should probably go."

He shook his head and rolled off the bed, his feet hitting the ground with a thud. Katsuki leaned down to scoop up my clothes from the floor and tossed them at me on the bed, but he didn't make any effort to find his own clothes though.

"Then go," he said.

"Or I could stay. Do you want to, like, hang out? Or something? I know we just went two rounds but it feels weird leaving you right now."

"I'm not your boyfriend, remember? I'm not going to play boyfriend-girlfriend with you until it's real. When you want that, you'll get it, but I don't want to do this half-ass bullshit anymore."

"Well, damn," I said, kind of taken aback by that tone. "Okay, when you put it like that...."

"Unless you're ready for that now. You tell me, princess."

I knew I needed to think before answering this naked boy who was waiting expectantly in front of me. So I laid back on his bed, wrapping a blanket around me.

Did I feel like I loved him? Yes. Yes, I did. But did that mean that I was ready to be with just him?

Can a person be in love with more than one person? Was that a thing?

Overall, I knew that I didn't want to jump into a committed relationship with only him and then end up fucking it up. He deserved better than that. And it seemed right to wait to say those three words to him until he was the only person I was going to say them to.

That did it. I knew my answer.

"I'm not ready for that yet."

"I didn't think so," he said. "Is that asshole back in your room waiting on you?"

"So now you care about that? You think I would have spent all this time in here with you if Tamaki was just casually hanging out in my room?"

He shrugged.

"No, he went home."

"Ah," he said, leaning against his desk. "Then it's his fault for letting you out of his sight. Rookie mistake."

"So, uh, do you plan on putting on clothes?"

He shrugged again. "I figured you were enjoying your view."

"Anyway," I said, rolling my eyes, "being fully transparent with you, Mr. Not-My-Boyfriend, Tamaki wants to cook for me later tonight. And I said I would come over."

Katsuki snorted. "And spend the night?"

I was about to remind him again that he wasn't my boyfriend, but he came toward me, ripping the blanket off me. With a smirk, Katsuki climbed back onto the bed, his naked body wedging between my legs as he pulled up one of my thighs. "So your plan was to fuck me, blow me, and then go sleep with that bastard?"