Ch. 70 Let me lead (Todoroki 🍋)

"Just let me lead."

I gently pushed Shoto's shoulders to get him to lean back on the bed. He scooted so his back was against the headboard.

I crawled toward him, keeping my eyes locked with his. "Shoto..." I sang his name, a smirk on my face.

His eyes didn't leave mine as I crawled up to his chest. There I grabbed the front of his shirt, pulling him to me, our mouths pressing together. At first he seemed tense, maybe even slightly hesitant, but that quickly melted away as our tongues met and explored the other's mouth.

A few moments later, releasing my hold on his shirt, we put our foreheads together, both of us breathing heavily.

"I've wanted to do that for awhile," Shoto said, a small smile on his face.

"I know," I said, smiling back.

"You do? I mean, you did? Are you saying we could have... earlier?" he asked, Shoto's face now a mixture of confusion and surprise.

"I think there's a right time for everything," I said, leaning back a little, my hand gently rubbing on the growing hardness between his legs. "Mr. Perfect seems a little flustered." 

"You can't blame me, right?"

Unbuttoning his pants, I looked up at him and said, "Let me do this for you."

Shoto nodded, but then grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for another kiss. This time there was no hesitation, only lust as his hands roamed my body and our mouths met.

While we kissed, I unzipped his pants and snaked my hand in, quickly finding what I was looking for. I wrapped my hand around his cock and took it out of his pants, stroking him up and down.

Relaxing from my touch, we continued to kiss as Shoto moaned into my mouth.

I stopped our kiss and started to plant little kisses down his neck toward his chest, then lower. I stopped just below his belly button and stared up to him, our eyes meeting. I kept my hand on his cock but then kissed back up to his neck, teasing him just a little.

I got a little growl from him which made me giggle.

Shoto took that moment to take my chin in his hands, keeping us looking at each other.

"I don't deserve this," he said.

"No, Shoto, you don't deserve this."

I moved my head away and kissed back down his neck, down his chest, and finally kissing the skin on either side of his cock.

I made sure to look right at him from between his legs. "You deserve a lot more."

I reached up and grabbed Shoto's hands, holding them down on either side of him. He tensed a little, surprised by this, but then relaxed as I began to use my tongue to tease the tip of his cock gently, licking around in a circle, then up and down the shaft.

"Do you like that?" I asked, letting go of his hands and positioning my mouth over the tip

Instead of answering, both of his hands went to my hair, each one grabbing fists of hair and tugging forward. Taking him lead, I started to take the full length in slowly, letting him set the rhythm with his hands.

He started to pick up speed so I let my fingers wander, gently fingering his balls. While he thrust into my mouth, I wandered a little further back, experimenting with where I could touch to make him moan louder or thrust faster.

I stroked with one hand and used the other to brace myself against the bed as his hips thrust up toward my mouth.

"Where..." he asked between moans.

But I wasn't stopping now to answer him. I was only going to give him one option anyway.

I stroked faster and went deeper, pushing his cock all the way to the back of my mouth. I looked up to see his eyes still trained right on me. There was something so incredibly hot about the intensity of the eye contact he was making while he fucked my face.

I knew he was watching me as he came, and I kept my mouth around him tightly afterward as his body settled down. When he had stopped twitching, I opened up, letting it drip out of my mouth down onto his cock.

Shoto's eyes were wide with amazement as he watched.

He reached over to grab a tissue, but I was already cleaning it up with my mouth, licking up every drop.

With him cleaned up, he sat up and wrapped me in his arms.

"Thank you," Shoto said quietly, rubbing on my back. "Can I return the favor?"

"I'm going to need a rain check. We have a party, remember?"

"Oh, right."

"I'll be waiting in the lobby," I said. "See you in a couple minutes?"

"Yes," he said.

I went to get up, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him. Shoto leaned over and softly kissed me on the forehead.

"See you in a sec," I said, leaving.

After I closed the door behind me on my way out of Shoto's room, I turned toward my own room to pull myself together when a sudden movement from my side made me jump.

It only took one second to recognize the tall, brooding man next to me.

"You scared me!" 

Dabi leaned against the hallway wall, his phone in his hand, one eyebrow raised. "Isn't that why you like me?" he said.

"I mean, kind of. Or no. Maybe yes? No, I don't know. What are you doing hanging out in the hall?"

Had he been standing outside Shoto's room this whole time?

How much, exactly, had he heard?

"You're the one who said I should come talk to him," Dabi said, motioning toward Shoto's room. "But then I get here and... he's apparently a little busy."

I rolled my eyes. "You've never been very good at waiting your turn, have you?"

Dabi chuckled and shook his head.

"Have fun tonight, little toy," Dabi said as he walked away.

---

This man was not patient.

Hawks checked his phone again, looking back at his recent texts.

"She's going to be there," Hawks said to the man in front of him. "Purple dress with feathers. Unclear if the boy will be there as well."

"You're sure?"

"That's what my sources are saying," Hawks shrugged.

The man nodded.

"Good. We're putting an end to this tonight."