Ch. 12 Nice to Meet You, Shinso

I slipped into his dorm room and closed the door behind me. Bakugo was at his desk, back to the door, with his head phones on. He'll never notice if I.....

"Huh?" Then he saw me holding the headphones in my hands. "Oh it's you. Ever heard of knocking?"

"I did, you didn't answer," I said, smiling. "We're going over to the second year dorms. Their professors are at a conference so they're throwing a party."

"Underclassmen? Sounds dumb."

"So you're not coming?"

"I'm not getting in trouble with you idiots."

"But what am I going to do if someone spikes my drink? Or if I get locked in a dorm room with a sketchy second year? Who will save me? Hmmmm?" I teased as I sat on the bed across from him.

"Save yourself. If you're worried about all that, then maybe you shouldn't go either. Just watch yourself and don't be a dumbass."

"Maybe I should just stay here all night and torment you instead?" I gave him a wicked smile and plopped down on his bed, sprawling out on his comforter.

He turned back around to his desk. "Get out," he grumbled.

"Aw you're no fun. Fine. I'm going," I said, standing up to leave. "Don't wait up," I smirked as I walked out.

Out in the hallway, the group was gathering to go.

"He's staying here, isn't he? Don't worry, I'll make sure no one lays a hand on you," said Kaminari, putting an arm around my shoulders as I cringed.

"Like hell you will," a voice growled behind me.

"Man!" Denki pouted as Bakugo emerged from his room. "I thought you were staying here?"

"I am. Doesn't mean I can't leave my room." He looked around and noticed someone was missing. "Deku!" he shouted down the hall.

Midoriya poked his head out from Ochaco's room. "Uh... yes...?"

"Someone has to watch out for these idiots. Don't let y/n do anything stupid."

"Uh.. s-sure, K-K-Kacchan."

"Enough, guys, let's roll out!" Mina said.

Over at the other dorm, music was already playing by the time we got there. The main common area was full of students, and most already had drinks in their hands. As soon as we walked in, each girl was handed a red solo cup of punch.

"What's in this?" whispered Momo, looking at it suspiciously.

"It's just punch," smiled one of the boys passing out drinks.

Mina had already gulped hers down. "Whatever, it tastes delicious!"

At that point, we started to split up. Jirou and Kaminari were talking with the kid DJing, Kirishima was having an arm wrestling competition with a couple first years, and some of the other boys had joined Midoriya, Tokoyami, and Ojiro to play video games upstairs.

Momo and I decided to get a second punch and then find a place on the couch to do some people-watching.

Right around when we finished the second punch, a boy with neat blonde hair and a mischievous look on his face plopped himself down on the couch by us. He put his arm around Momo, who quickly shook him off her. "Just wanted to let you girls know," he said, leering at both of us, "that we're almost out of the punch. If you want more, you need to come to my room now."

I was just drunk enough to believe that.

"On my way!" I shouted as I stood up, but then quickly realized that standing up was a mistake. The floor was spinning. I steadied myself against the back of the couch.