Ch. 109 He Comes Back

Deku looked at his text first as Shoto, Kirishima, and Bakugo got their phones out. "Why does he want all of us to meet tomorrow? If it's that important, why aren't we getting together right now? We just left him."

"Who wants to meet?" Kaminari asked since he and Shinso didn't get a text.

"None of your business, dunce face," Bakugo said. "You're not on this team."

"Ignore him, Kaminari," Shinso said, going back to the xbox. "He's mad I gave y/n something she likes."

"Oh you want to talk about what I gave her?" Bakugo growled.

Shinso ignored him. "All that anger probably comes from being so sexually frustrated."

"But I'm not angry," Kaminari said thoughtfully.

"Trust me, you do not want to go down this road...." Bakugo started to say.

"Really?" Shinso asked calmly, turning to face Bakugo directly. "And why is that exactly?"

As much as Bakugo wanted to throw what happened last night back in his smug zombie face, he turned away without answering. He knew better.

Shinso checked his phone again, looking at the app that tracked the necklace. That's weird, he thought, it's not in the same place anymore. Where exactly was she going? And with who?

Meanwhile Bakugo was also on his phone. "The video is gone..." Bakugo muttered. "That fucking bird."

Deku heard him. "This is why you should have sent it to me earlier!"

"What video?" Kirishima asked. 

Shoto stepped up. "School project. Don't worry about it. But...I also wish you had backed it up somehow."

"Maybe it's on the cloud? Or I could pick some dates for a reshoot."

"Stop it, Midoriya."

--

<Meanwhile at the club.....>

"Where in the fucking hell is she, Dabi?"

"As if you care," Dabi said as he took another shot. Was that five? Six? He'd lost count. "You were about to sell her to that maniac in case you'd forgotten."

"I was just telling him what he wanted to hear to get out of that meeting." Shigaraki slammed his phone down on the bar.

"Her phone is off so I can't see her location," Shigaraki said as he scratched at his neck roughly. "Damn it, Dabi. This is your fault."

"Maybe you're right," Dabi said, taking another shot. "I shouldn't have left her. She'd already been hit on by that.... wait a second," Dabi said, standing up and walking away suddenly.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Dabi didn't answer as he stormed down to the other end of the bar where that guy from earlier was sitting.

Dabi roughly grabbed the guy by his collar and pulled him off his barstool. "All right, side kick. Start talking or you die. What'd you do?"

"What are you talking about, you psycho? Put me down. You don't know who I work for."

"So you want to play tough?" Dabi asked, a fireball forming in his hand. "Let's see how tough you really are. The girl you tried to hit on earlier tonight when you wouldn't give her back her phone. Where is she?"

"That bitch?" 

Dabi raised the flame toward the guy's head, just barely burning his hair. A look of panic spread across his face.