Ch. 120 Truth or Dare

The second I walked in the door of the dorm with Shinso I was stopped by a red-faced blonde boy.

"Give me your phone," Katsuki said as he stomped in my direction.

"Huh? No."

"Now," he said. He reached for my pockets and started to search for himself, diving his hands in and feeling around.

"Stop it, you're tickling me!" I half-giggled half-screamed as I tried to squirm away.

"Where is it?"

"Why? Stop tickling! I.... can't.... breathe!"

At some point the tickling felt less like him looking for my phone and more like him just trying to touch me.

"Got it," he said triumphantly, holding my phone in his hand. "What's your passcode?"

"No way. Give it back."

Katsuki looked up from the phone to me. "You don't trust me? Why can't I have your passcode?"

"I didn't say I didn't trust you. I'm just tired of people taking my phone."

"This is a really nice phone," he said, flipping it over to look at it.

"Yeah, I know." The leader of the League of Villains had bought it for me, after all. "Why are you so interested in it?"

"Because... I need to del- ...Just unlock it."

"No."

He held the screen up to my face for just a second.

"Done," he said, suddenly walking away.

"Did you just... This is a violation of my privacy!" I yelled, running after him.

Katsuki was too involved in whatever he was doing on my phone to notice Deku right in front of him.

"Don't worry, y/n!" Deku said. "I am here!"

Doing a quick spin, Deku kicked my phone out of Katsuki's hand.

My phone went sailing through the air and, with a growl, Katsuki charged into Deku, knocking him to the ground.

I didn't have time to react before my phone was thankfully caught.

"I'm glad you're back," Shoto said, a small smile on his face as he handed me my phone. With his other hand he reached for mine, locking our fingers together.

I couldn't help but blush when Shoto's beautiful eyes looked at me like that. "It's only been two days," I said.

"Feels longer."

"Just in time!" Mina yelled as she ran over, pulling me away from Shoto and hugging me. "Everybody is bored so we're going to play some games!"

Shinso appeared at my side. "She's good at games," he said to Mina.

I noticed that pretty much the whole class was sitting around in the common area. It was the weekend and I guess no one had anything else to do.

"What are we playing?" I asked.

"Seven minutes in heaven?" Mineta asked, hopefully.

"Or strip poker?" Kaminari suggested.

Uraraka made eye contact with me from across the room. "Maybe spin the bottle?" she chimed in.

"Naked twister?" Mineta tried again.

"Good grief," I said. "I thought we'd be playing something like Monopoly or Uno. You guys need to get your minds out of the gutter. Not everything is about sex."