Ch. 157 I love you. Finally.

A/n: Today marks 300k views on this story! Just insane! When I started writing this in the fall of 2020, I thought I was just writing something for me and no one would ever read it. I appreciate each and every one of you who has made it this far with this silly story :) Thank you for all of your comments and votes!!! Love all of you so much! 

When I came back in my room after shooing away Hawks, Shoto was fully dressed, jacket and all, sitting on my bed.

"I'm so sorry," I apologized as I looked around my room for the clothes I'd slept in. Unlike Shoto, all I still had on was the shirt and underwear. "Hawks is impossible."

Shoto stretched his arm toward me, offering the rest of my clothes in his hand. "I know," he said, standing up and heading toward the door. "I don't like him around you."

I put them on and followed behind him, holding the door open. "Oh yeah? Why is that?"

"Hawks are predatory birds," Shoto said.

"That's true, I guess, but that one is more of a horny chicken, I promise." 

"Every time I talk to him, I feel like there's some inside joke I'm missing out on." 

"I wouldn't stress about it," I said, hopefully changing the subject quickly enough. "I'm going to take a shower and then head over to class. Sure you don't want to wait for me?"

Shoto seemed to be hesitating, and he definitely hadn't left my room yet.

"If we show up at the same time," Shoto said slowly, a pained look on his face, "people are going to think..."

"That we were fucking? Shoto, we were, it's fine. Who cares?"

He sort of smiled and reached out to pet my hair. "You are..." he said, shaking his head. "I don't even know what you are."

"You love it," I said, rustling his hair with my hand. "Or at least I'm assuming you do or you wouldn't have knocked on my door this morning."

"It wasn't my plan to come here and have sex with you," he said, all of a sudden way more serious than this moment felt. "I want you to know that."

"Not even just a little bit?"

"It may have...crossed my mind," he admitted.

"Uh huh."

"But," he started to say, "you... liked it?"

"Um, yeah!"

He breathed a sigh of relief. "Want to do it again?"

"You don't even have to ask," I said, tugging on his tie to bring him back into my room.

"No," he said, stopping me. "I meant later, after school."

"Oh." I heard my phone beeping and grabbed it off my dresser. "Hold on. Don't go anywhere," I told Shoto before I sat down on my bed to answer the text.

Shigaraki: Plans are in the works. Don't leave UA.

If he thought for one second that he got to tell me what to do, he was very, very wrong.

Y/n: Like you left me this morning?

Shigaraki: Didn't want to. You're cute when you sleep.

Y/n: I'm always cute.

Shigaraki: Never said you weren't. I want you again tonight, with fewer clothes. I'll come get you.

I glanced up at Shoto, still waiting patiently by my door.

Y/n: I already have plans.

Shigaraki: With who?