Ch. 110 Call me Shota (Aizawa 🍋)

"Shut up and focus on my dick."

Skin against skin, sweat dripping between Aizawa's chest and mine soaking his sheets, his body hit places inside I didn't know existed.

"Open up for me."

I spread my legs wider for him and locked my eyes with his. "Harder," I panted.

"Is this what you're begging for?" He leaned back and wrapped both hands around my neck as he thrust with more force than before. His fingers tightened around my throat as he used me as leverage to push even rougher.

"Does your tight little pussy want more?"

I couldn't even respond as his thrusts went faster and faster, the force from his hands pushing me deep into the mattress, until suddenly he took his hands off me and backed up.

"Aizawa," I whined at the sudden emptiness. "Why?"

But no, he stopped and simply watched my body writhe while he stroked himself.

"You're just going to stare at me?" I complained. "I want you inside me."

He dragged his dick up and down my slit, getting it wetter and wetter. Teasing. Taunting.

"Why?" he asked, "Do you want to come?"

I nodded.

"Then tell me how much you love this. Tell me how much you want my dick."

"I want it. I want you," I said reaching for him and pulling him back down on me. "Now."

With a deep thrust, he was all the way inside and I cried out, half pleasure, half pain. He covered my mouth with his hand.

"Come for me, little slut," he growled between thrusts.

Not needing to be told twice, my whole body tensed and then relaxed as I came. Aizawa replaced his hand with his mouth as I came, muffling the sound of my moan with a deep kiss.

But he kept going, chasing his own orgasm. I watched in awe when his head rolled back and his eyes closed as he groaned, pushing harder into me than before and burying himself inside me.

Damn.

After I caught my breath, I rolled onto his chest. "Aizawa. That was... wow."

"Shota."

"What?"

He stroked my bare back slowly as he spoke. "I want you to call me Shota. Here, at least."

"Oh. Okay. Shota." I smiled and let the name sit for a moment. "I can do that. Shota, how did you know where I was this morning?"

"What do you mean? You're the one who sent Shinso your location. He said you needed a ride home."

"I did what..."

How did Shinso know where I was?

Before I had time to think about it, Aizawa was touching my face and pretty much all thoughts of anything else went out the window.

"Why are you still dragging that boy along?" he asked, gently holding my cheek before trailing his fingers down my chest. "He's in love with you, you know. Not that I can blame him."

I glanced over to the nightstand where I'd placed the necklace. "That's on him. I made it very clear that we are not together."

"Is it because I told you to keep an eye on him? Just how close of an eye did you keep, exactly?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

I thought about telling him right then. About Overhaul. Shinso's agreement. The limo. Everything.

I'd been here all day, and by here I mean mostly in Aizawa's... I mean, Shota's... bed. We'd napped the morning away and then I let him bring me breakfast in bed. We'd watched funny cat videos on his phone and laid in bed together, exploring the edges and hidden places on each other's bodies.