Ch. 147 Spring Rut Pt. 2 🍋

A/n - please no spoilers for the anime only folks but is anyone else caught up on the manga because Ch 311.... that last panel.....wooooooooooooo.  Anyway - two chapters tonight! 

As soon as Dabi opened the door to the place he'd rented, Hawks scooped me up and was already racing through the house with me in his arms, moving too fast for Dabi to catch up.

"Time to get this dick, baby," he said as he flew around looking for a bedroom.

I cringed but didn't have time to reply before he tossed me on the first bed he found and was on top of me again, groping under my shirt.

"At least ask if I want this instead of just assuming!" I said, backing up on the bed away from him. "Even Dabi said to ask first!"

But Hawks was already fumbling to get his clothes off. "Oh yeah. Then aren't you ready to get this dick, baby?"

As if he was going to wait for an answer. I watched as he stripped off his shirt and despite his rush, I couldn't help but admire his toned chest. 

"Why does a guy like you have to be so hot? It makes no sense," I mused out loud. 

"I could ask you the same thing. Maybe we're two birds of a feather." When he saw me roll my eyes, he laughed. "Don't lie to me and say you weren't planning on this tonight. I know a booty call when I see one." 

He was right that I had been the one to call Dabi, hoping for a distraction. I'd just been hoping the distraction was him, and not the winged hero in front of me.

Not that I was complaining too much. I knew that sex with Hawks was probably going to be fun, and it was certainly better than wallowing in my weird confusing feelings back at camp.

Hawks spread his wings out majestically, obviously trying to flex.

"Like what you see?" Hawks smirked.

"Are you trying to show off?"

"Yeah, is it working?"

"Hm... not really. Give me one good reason why I should let you get anywhere near me right now."

His wings descended, quickly wrapping under and around me. With me tightly wrapped in them, my arms trapped at my sides, it was like I was in a little cocoon and he was able to bring me right up against him just by the pull of his wings.

"Enough playing hard to get. Do you know how lucky you are, little bird? There are so many girls who would kill to be in your position right now."

"Then go find them."

"No. I like this game too much. The way you reject me turns me on like you wouldn't believe. No other girl rejects me like you do and it's so fucking hot."

He leaned down and nibbled on the side of my neck before working his way up to my ear. His skin on mine, his face this close, heat radiating out of both of our pores. My resolve was definitely wearing thin. 

"Oh fuck..." I said without even realizing it as he teased my neck and shoulder with his mouth. Damn him, but it did feel good. 

"See," he said, "I knew you'd come around."

"Like you'd care if I hadn't? Where's Dabi?"

"We don't need him. Spread your legs for me."

I looked around for him anyway. 

"This is going to be so much fun," he whispered, his pupils large and wild. "I'm going to be leaking out of you for days by the time I'm through with you."