Ch. 159 Character Q&A

I am so sorry for not posting anything on this story in awhile! I think I subconsciously know that the end is coming and I don't want it to end! 😭😭😭 

I have two other books you should check out – "Make Me" (a ShinsoxReader even if it doesn't always feel that way) and "Worst Boss Ever" (a BakugoxReader). 🥰 

Here's a fun little character Q&A. If you have questions that you want the characters to answer, comment with them and I'll have them answer! 

Host: Welcome, everyone! I'm your host, lollipoptart, and I'm excited to have some of our friends from A Spy Among them here to answer your questions. 

Host: Thanks, everybody, for coming today! I know you're all really busy, but the readers have a lot of questions.

Overhaul: How long is this going to take? I'm right in the middle of some plans that I have been working on for awhile.

Y/n: Same. I have plans.

Shoto: Doing what?

Y/n: Stuff.

Deku: Can I come?

All: NO.

Host: Don't worry, Deku, we'll get to you soon enough. And...sir, you're not supposed to be here. We're talking to the villains later.

Overhaul: I'm leaving, but I'll see you and that beautiful mouth of yours soon, darling.

Kaminari: That's a creepy thing to say. Who the hell is this guy?

Katsuki: A dead man, that's who.

Y/n: Uh yeah, see you soon. I guess.

Deku: Wait. Was that...?

Host: Moving on! There have been a lot of questions over the past 150+ chapters, so it's time to find out the truth. Shinso. Let's start with you. First – what the fuck? We were all rooting for you in the beginning, man!

Shinso: You're not anymore?

Kaminari: Dude. No.

Kirishima: Yeah, no. Read the room. Deku has more of a chance with y/n than you do at this point.

Deku: Really??

All: NO.

Shinso: I guess I wanted to show her that I could be a hero and took it too far. The necklace thing was way too far, I know. I apologized for that though. Let's not forget that she is the one who cheated on me.

Y/n: Whoa, whoa, whoa, not true!

Host: Let's talk about that. Y/n, a lot of people thought you were cheating on Shinso when you had sex with Bakugo in the shower. Thoughts?

Kaminari: I knew that's what you guys were doing in there! 

Y/n: Let me explain. I thought it was very clear that we were on a break. Shinso lost his mind the morning after the party and said we needed time apart. He said I used people! 

Deku: That was after you two were doing it on the couch downstairs.

Y/n: How did you know about that? You were asleep!

Deku: Oh, right. I was asleep. Totally asleep. The whole time. Right.

Shinso: I might have said that we needed time apart, but we were still dating. I was in love with you.

A Spy Among Them (ShinsoxBakugoxDabixAizawaxReader and more..)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara