Ch. 101 Birthday Party Part 1 🍋

Standing in the middle of my room, Shoto pulled my shirt over my head while Katsuki got rid of the rest of my clothes, his tongue diving in as soon as my panties were gone.

I groaned into Shoto's mouth as he kissed me, his hands running over my bare body, stopping to play with my nipples.

With Katsuki's hands on my ass and his mouth all over my pussy, I wasn't sure how long I could stand up. Shoto noticed that I was shaking a little and wrapped an arm around me to hold me tightly.

"I've got you," he whispered, letting me relax against him as we kissed. "Put your weight on me."

Thankful for his strong arms and doing just that, our lips pressed against each other before Shoto attacked my neck and shoulder, nipping and gently biting.

Fuck, this was amazing.

My legs were trembling already, but with the added sensation of Shoto pressed against me and the feeling of his teeth on my skin, and Katsuki's tongue pushing up and in over and over again, I was dangerously close to just falling over.

That would have been embarrassing. But not a bad way to die.

Just when I wasn't sure if I could take it anymore, Katsuki stopped and stood up.

"You don't get to come yet, princess. We're just getting started."

I groaned. "You guys are mean."

"Oh yeah, real mean," Katsuki said, grinning and shaking his head. "You haven't seen me mean."

"Oh but I want to," I replied.

"We'll see if you can handle it."

"Y/n," Shoto interrupted.

I pointed at Shoto. "You. Bed."

Shoto didn't need to be told twice, and while he took off his clothes, Katsuki looked intensely into my eyes.

"We can stop this at any time, you know," Katsuki said, looking over my face for any sign that I might not be okay.

I was more than okay.

I tugged at his shirt which he quickly took off and threw on the floor.

"Shut up and fuck me," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him deeply, tasting both of us.

Katsuki growled and picked me up, my legs going around his waist, his tongue into my mouth.

He pressed me back against the wall, grinding against me, the roughness of his pants creating friction against my clit. With one hand he unzipped his pants, and I felt him right at my entrance.

"Oh fuck you're wet," he said.

"And who's fault is that?" I smirked before going in to kiss him again.

This kiss was sheer lust, from both of us. Hot, messy, sticky, lust. He bit down on my shoulder and I gasped when he entered me. It took a second to adjust to his size, but there was nothing like the feeling of being stretched open as he shoved into me.

He was so incredibly hard and it felt like I might get ripped open, but that small amount of pain only added to the pleasure.

I wanted this boy more than ever, especially now that I knew he had planned all of this for me in the first place.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow," he growled. "You like that, don't you?

I nodded, letting him continue pound into me against the wall. I hung onto his neck, letting him go rough and wild.