Ch. 30 They Finally Do It 🍋 (Shinso 🍋)

Shinso sat on my bed in his tux; his eyes seemingly fixated on his own hands. What did he have to be so awkward about? I walked around the apartment turning on some lights. "Maybe I should go," I heard him say from my bedroom.

I walked back in there, and saw him still staring at his hands. "Don't go home yet. I feel like I'm too wound up to sleep right now anyway."

He seemed to be purposefully avoiding looking at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. "You're being weird."

"Y/n... When the lights went out, and you were gone, those heroes from your table didn't know where you were. I... I... I realized that I can't lose you, y/n."

"Hey – look at me."

His eyes perked up.

"Remember what I said about needing help taking off my dress?" I looked back over my shoulder at him and smiled. "Get over here."

Shinso practically jumped off my bed and got behind me to unzip the dress. He paused with his hands holding the zipper.

"Are you sure?" he asked. His deep voice was quiet, almost a whisper.

"Yes."

He slowly pulled down the zipper, and still with my back to him, I shimmied out of the dress, letting it fall to the floor. He ran his hands up and down my bare shoulders, giving me goosebumps.

I couldn't wear a bra with the dress, so now I was almost completely naked. I slowly turned around to face him. His eyes searched mine but also took in what he was seeing in front of him. Before I could even say anything, he pulled me to him, kissing me and rubbing his hands over my bare back.

There was something so unbelievably hot about kissing him while he was still fully clothed.

Shinso picked me up and put me on the bed, climbing on top of me and continuing to kiss me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, kissing him back, slower than we had kissed in the car, but deeper, feeling more connected this time.

Suddenly he stopped.

"Wait," he said.

"What? Why?" I looked at him in confusion. "Shinso," I said, kissing his neck. "I want you."

He pushed me back gently, looking me directly in the eyes. "I have to say this before we go further. I know I've been hesitant with you. But it's important for someone with a quirk like mine to make sure that everything we're doing is what you want to do. I want to take this step by step. So... can I kiss you again?"

"Yes!"

I didn't deserve this level of kindness. The sweetness of him asking permission was almost too much.

Our lips met and his hand was in my hair. Gentle fingers, running them through my hair and smoothing it against my head.

His voice was a low growl in my ear, "Tell me what you want next."

"I want you."

"You have me. Be more specific."

"I want...," I said, biting my bottom lip, "to touch you."

He smirked, and then in that deep voice that drove me crazy said, "Then touch me."

I slowly unbuttoned each button his shirt, then pushed it off him. My hands felt his chest, touching each muscle and running my finger down to his navel. I heard his breath catch as I undid his belt.

There was no hidden motive here, no transaction between two people. I wasn't with Shinso for any reason other than that I wanted to be. It was unbelievably freeing.

I reached my hand down his pants, feeling my way through his boxers. He was so hard already. "Next, I want to suck on your cock," I said, grabbing his length and pulling it out.

He laid back on the bed and kept his hands in my hair. I got between his legs and started to lick up and down, using my tongue to tease him just a little. My mouth was perched just on the tip, but he must have had enough of my teasing, because he finally pushed my head forward roughly. I heard him grunt in pleasure.

"I know I said I wanted to go slow," he said, "but I can't help myself with you." I let the pressure of his hands guide my head. I could tell he was getting close as he thrusted faster into my mouth, pushing his cock in further each time.

But it wasn't time for that yet.

"Why'd you stop?" he whined as I pulled away.

I smiled as I climbed up his body. "Because I have other ideas."

"Oh yeah? Then why do you still have clothes on?" he asked, hooking fingers under my panties.

He rolled us over so that he was on top of me, and then he used his teeth to grab my panties and pull them down, his eyes never leaving mine. Fuck, it was hot to see those purple eyes staring at me from between my legs. Eventually his mouth hovered over my pussy, and I could feel his breath on the inside of my thighs. The heat from his breath alone was enough to make me squirm. I needed his touch, immediately.

"Tell me what you want me to do." His commanding tone made me shiver.

Sitting up a little so I could look at him, I told him. "I want your tongue. On me."

Without needing further direction, his hands pushed my thighs apart, his fingers wandering up them.

"God, your smell is intoxicating."

The longer he took the more I couldn't take it.

"Please, just... "

"Just what? Say it."

"Please..." was about all I could mutter, the heat from his breath taunting me.

I suppose that was enough, because just then he dipped his head and began to lick, slow at first then faster. Sucking and biting and all kinds of twists and turns with his tongue. I didn't even know what was going on down there, but it was amazing. Two of his fingers pushed inside, rhythmically thrusting in and out. I dug my fingers into the blankets as I arched my back. God. I could get used to this.

Just as I felt myself going over the edge, his fingers came out, and I whined at the feeling of emptiness. But then his long arms reached up from between my legs, each hand tugging on one of my nipples, yanking me up slightly as he continued to lick and suck.

He was driving me wild, and I knew I wouldn't be able to take much more.

"Shinso," I said between breaths. "I want you to fuck me. Now."

He briefly paused to look up at me. Those eyes intense and piercing. "Say it louder."

"Fuck. Me. Now."

He sat up and flipped me over, then while he held onto my hips, he lined up his cock and slowly eased it in. "Shit," he practically moaned as he began to thrust. "You are so tight."

I braced myself against the bed so that I could meet his thrusts, feeling our sweaty skin slap each time we came into contact.

"Fuck," he yelled, ramming me harder. "I'm getting close."

"I'm on birth control, you can come inside me."

That seemed to put him over the edge. With one final hard thrust, I felt his body contract and strain against me. I was so lost in my own orgasm that I continued to push against him through it, not wanting this feeling to stop.

"Holy shit," he panted. We both flopped on the bed on our backs, breathing heavily. "That was amazing. Come here," he said, wrapping an arm around me to pull me closer.

Instead of cuddling, I got back on top of him, straddling his chest.

"You want more already?" he smirked, hands reaching up to cup each of my breasts as I moved my hips in circles.

Leaning down to his ear but continuing to grind myself against him, I whispered, "but this time it's your turn to tell me what to do."