Ch. 68 Upcoming Party

Once the door closed and they were alone, Endeavor smugly smiled at Aizawa.

"You're lucky, Eraserhead," he said.

Aizawa didn't say a word, remaining standing near the door.

"You're lucky I kept your secret from Nezu," Endeavor said. "If he knew about you and that girl, you'd lose your job, right?"

Aizawa continued to stand in the same place, his expression unchanged.

"I hope you enjoyed my leftovers. I'm sure you know you weren't the only one. She's fun though, isn't she? It had been awhile since I'd been with a girl who was so... enthusiastic. And that ass. It was so cute the way she would cry..."

"Endeavor."

"But I knew that just meant she liked it."

"Endeavor."

"Maybe if you thought less with your dick and more with your brain, Eraserhead, you wouldn't have students disappearing."

That was the final straw. Aizawa engaged his quirk, extinguishing all of the flames in the room, including those on Endeavor himself, at once. "Enough."

Endeavor chuckled. "Quirk canceling. I've always thought that was such a weak ability. But you know what they say, 'those who can, do, those who can't... teach.'"

Aizawa ignored this taunt. "You're a disgrace. But your son isn't. We are going to find him, despite you."

"I know. He can hold his own against any villain. But if you don't, or if anything happens to him, I don't plan on keeping any secrets about you or your precious school. We agreed to the dorm system so you could keep tabs on these kids, not have them taken from right under your nose."

"About that," Aizawa said casually, crossing his arms over his chest. "We know that Shoto had signed out of the dorms, so he must have gone somewhere after leaving UA. You didn't happen to see him that day, did you? Some of the others thought he might have gone home for the day."

"What are you implying?"

"I'm trying to piece together that day. But I'm implying that you're a lying piece of shit."

Endeavor laughed. "Always a pleasure, Eraserhead. I'm telling you to find him, or else."

"Enjoy your party," Aizawa said under his breath as he left the room, not noticing Hawks waiting just outside the door. "Asshole." 

--

Shoto caught me up to speed on everything that had happened since the camping trip. He told me about them going to my apartment, finding my computer, and the meeting with Hawks and Aizawa. He described going to Hawks' apartment, and I didn't interrupt with any additional information. The less he knew, I felt, the better.

When my entries on my laptop came up, I cringed. I hadn't imagined that they'd be able to get through my passwords.

"Did you read... everything...I'd written?" I asked, unable to look Shoto in the eyes.

"I actually didn't read any of it. Shinso and Kaminari were the ones who got your laptop unlocked."

"Really?" I asked, surprised. "I didn't realize either of them knew how to do things like that."

"They didn't. Shinso knew someone in the support course workshop who helped. She was able to do it."

Remembering that day, the day I saw Shinso and the girl, I felt my blood start to boil slightly. I took a deep breath.

"Oh. Right," I said.

The things I'd written about Aizawa... and Bakugo...

I racked my brain trying to think of what I had typed and how bad this was.