Ch. 83 Couch to Dorm Room (Shinso 🍋)

As I sat facing Shinso in his lap on the couch, my dress scrunched up around my hips, I could feel him growing hard beneath me. Shinso smirked at me as he hooked his fingers under each side of my underwear, bringing me closer to grind against him.

"I need you," he said, his deep voice close to my ear as our bodies pressed against each other. His hands felt around behind me to grab my ass, rocking me back and forth.

"Let's go to your room," I whispered. I nodded toward a sleeping Midoriya on the other end of the couch. "So we don't wake him up."

But instead Shinso kissed me, our tongues dancing together while his fingers pressed into my skin. While we kissed, Shinso reached up to unzip the back of my dress and then gently pulled down the fabric off my shoulders.

"Maybe he needs to see that you're mine," he said, bringing his hands around to cup my now bare breasts.

"You're misreading this situation, I promise," I whispered.

"Shut up and kiss me."

After a few moments, I pushed back a little and glanced down the couch again. Thankfully he was still asleep. "Deku could wake up any second," I said. Shinso's eyes met mine and then looked down.

I followed his eyes to see Shinso's cock already out, rubbing against my underwear.

"Ssshhh," he said, lifting me up just a little.

My eyes widened as he pulled my panties to the side and lowered me down. "We'll just have to be quiet," he said.

"Shinso..." I moaned as I felt the tip enter me, and then the rest, stretching me open.

Our bodies began to move, the friction hitting the right spots as he helped me move up and down on his cock, the couch creaking slightly with each movement.

Suddenly Deku shifted on the couch, making both of us stop.

"Your room. Now," I whispered.

"Just a little more," Shinso whispered back, wrapping his arms tightly around me so he could thrust into me faster.

"Shinso..."

"Fine," Shinso sighed, finally stopping and pulling out. Then he helped me pull my dress back up. We crept off the couch slowly and then walked quickly to the elevator.

His hands were all over me the second the elevator door closed. Our lips crashing fiercely, his attacking my mouth before he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pushed me against the elevator wall.

I pulled back from the kiss for just a second. "There are probably cameras in here."

"I don't care," Shinso said, diving back in to kiss me again.

Soon the doors opened and he grabbed my hand, practically running down the hallway toward his room.

As I waited for Shinso to unlock his door, I glanced at the door beside his, remembering that Todoroki's room was just next door to his. I didn't know if Shoto was even staying at the dorm tonight, but if he was, I hoped he was still asleep.

I followed Shinso into his room. Before the door even closed, he immediately spun me around.

"Why do you still have clothes on?" Shinso asked.

"I don't know. Why don't you do something about it?"

Not needing more encouragement than that, he again unzipped my dress, his large hands on my skin the second the dress was gone.

I pushed him back away from me. "I want to suck you off," I said.

"Then why don't you do something about it?" he smirked.