Ch. 114 Dabi POV (🍋)

"Fuck," I whispered.

Y/n looked so hot up on that stage, her body moving in one fluid motion with Toga's. Not that I was paying any attention to Toga. My eyes were only on y/n.

What the fuck was she thinking, coming to this club tonight? There's no way this was y/n's idea, which meant that the feathered bastard was to blame.

I'm pretty sure Toga just chilled here on the regular.

Hawks had said we were coming here to drink and look at girls, and maybe find one for him to play with later.

He hadn't said anything about y/n.

What exactly was he trying to do?

I should have known that he would try to pull some stupid shit like this. Hawks was the one who had told me which balcony was hers. He was the one who had flown me in and out.

I had fucking cried in front of her. What the hell was wrong with me?

She would never be mine. She needed to be with someone who could heal her damage, not add to it. Someone who wouldn't take advantage of the way she tried to be tough but desperately wanted to be loved. Someone who could give her what she needs, even if it's not what she thinks she wants. Someone like one of her stupid heroes.

Someone like Shoto.

Definitely not a villain.

After we fucked in her dorm, it wasn't like I could go back to the League and listen to the crusty asshole obsess over her. If I had to hear him tell the story of his damn nasty hands on her one more time, I was probably going to burn the whole building down. I'd been with Hawks ever since.

As I watched her bend over in front of Toga, that sexy ass in her short skirt grinding against her, her chest right in my line of sight, I recognized her top as one of the ones I'd sent her.

I felt a smug pleasure knowing she liked the clothes I bought her, just like I knew she would. The only thing better than buying them for her was imagining her taking them off.

But I didn't think I'd actually get to see her in any of them. I thought that was over.

My mind flashed back to her dorm room. As if those moments hadn't been playing on repeat ever since.

I'd told her to forget and said I'd do the same. Like I could ever forget how wet she got when my hand went over her mouth.

Fuck.

And then I told her that I hated her.

Her. This girl who was making me feel something other than pain. For once.

Hate her?

I was such a fucking liar.

But at this moment...damn. I couldn't help but stare at her up there.

The longer I watched them touch and kiss each other, the more uncomfortable my pants were getting.

It wasn't like I could look away. I couldn't look at anything else if I wanted to. The world could have been consumed by bright red flames and my eyes would still have been on her.

The song ended and the girls jumped down, Toga holding on to y/n's hand and leading her back to the couches with us. Was y/n going to keep this up or was the taunting over?

The club was hot, but that wasn't the only reason I was sweating.

"Y/n, what do you think you're doing?" I asked again, getting up, adjusting my pants, and going over to them.