Ch. 130 Bus Rides and Blow Jobs (small 🍋)

A/N - just a fun little slutty chapter :) I have a couple more that I'll post this weekend. Hope everyone is having a good week!! 

Dragging Shoto's suitcase behind me, I ran as best I could to catch the bus to training camp.

I was late, but no surprise there. I'd stayed up last night yelling at Shoto and Midoriya about the necklace and then Tamaki hadn't exactly made it easy to leave this morning.

I'd snuck him out the kitchen doors in the back of the dorm, but one kiss goodbye hadn't been enough for either of us, and, well, let's just say that being late was worth it.

As it turned out, I was actually the very last person to get on the bus. This meant that I didn't have many options for where I was going to sit for the next couple hours.

Stepping onto the bus and standing in the aisle, I eyed my options. There were two open seats.

Option one - last row. I liked the idea of being in the very back, and there were only two seats back there instead of four, but... the open seat was the one next to Deku.

I almost felt sorry for him when I saw the way he was staring over at Uraraka and Iida, all cuddled up in their seats next to each other a few rows up.

The last row would be good because then I could watch everyone else or go to sleep, but could I deal with Deku the whole trip? I wasn't sure.

Option two – near the front, the open seat next to Invisible Girl. Honestly this one weirded me out even more because how would I know where her arm was or if she was looking at me or what? Was she actually also sitting in the empty seat and I just couldn't see her? Too weird. No thanks.

Option one it was.

"Thanks for saving me a seat," I said dryly to Katsuki and Kirishima as I walked past them.

"I got your seat right here," Kirishima smiled, patting his lap.

"Thanks, but I'm good back here," I said, sitting down in the back next to Deku.

"Yeah, guys, she's good back here," Deku repeated smugly, scooting over so that he was by the window and I could have the aisle seat.

"Stop," I said firmly, putting my bag under my seat and taking out my headphones. "We are not going to do this for the next three hours."

"Do what?" Deku asked innocently.

"You know exactly what I mean."

While he pouted, I tried to get comfortable and play on my phone. Tamaki had texted me and reading what he'd written sent happy little shivers up my spine.

T: Just got home.

T: I can still feel you wrapped around me.

I couldn't hold back my giggles as I started to type a response.

"Whatcha doing over there?" Deku asked, leaning over my shoulder.

"Nothing," I said, holding my phone so he couldn't see. When he leaned away, I saw another text pop up. Katsuki.

K: Are you still being a bitch?

Y/n: If you keep talking to me like that, then yes.

K: Why aren't you still mad at that nerd you're sitting with?

Y/n: I didn't say I wasn't mad at Deku. But I also don't sleep in his bed every night.

K: Damn right you don't.

Y/n: Arguing with you over text is dumb. Find me when we get there.

I started typing out more... about what Tamaki had told me he'd said, that Katsuki had told him that he wasn't my boyfriend, which was true, and that he wasn't interested in me. I just couldn't figure out why he would tell Tamaki that when literally only days before he had sent me that heartfelt text? It didn't make sense. I think that's why it felt hurtful.