Ch. 66 Handy Man 🍋

A/N: Maybe the most perverted chapter I've written yet? 

Shigaraki still hadn't decided if he would let me call and warn my friends. If I could talk to at least one of them, I could tell them that I was okay and that they needed to stay away from whatever the League was planning.

I could keep them safe.

After the meeting earlier, I spent most of the day in the hotel lobby so that I could keep track of everyone. From my spot on the couch, I thought maybe if I kept an eye on where people were going and who they were talking to, I could piece together bits and pieces of the individual villain assignments.

Every so often, Shigaraki would pace through the room. The scratches he was making on his neck looked even more red and irritated the later in the day it got.

As he walked past me once again, he stopped, sitting down on the couch next to me and immediately lying down, his head in my lap.

"Your hands. Now," he commanded me, closing his eyes.

"Don't you have plenty of your own hands?"

"Not funny," he said.

I shifted so that I could rub on his neck and shoulders.

As my fingers started to work their magic, I saw Dabi start to walk into the lobby but stop once he noticed us. We made eye contact and he motioned to me, as if saying to keep doing what I was doing.

"... you okay?" I asked Shigaraki hesitantly.

"I wasn't, but this is much better."

"What's wrong?"

"I just wish people would do their jobs."

"Hm," I said, trying to think quickly. I let my hands spread down his chest under his shirt. "What type of.... job... do you need done, exactly?"

Shigaraki opened one eye lid to look up at me.

"It was an innocent question," I said.

"Right. Anyway..."

Toga walked by, giving us a little wave.

Toga! That's who was missing earlier. I wondered where she had been.

"Why did you stop?" he asked.

"Oh, I just saw Toga walk by and remembered something. Sorry."

"She's back?" Suddenly Shigaraki got up and walked away, leaving me alone on the couch.

What the hell...

I looked over and saw Dabi motioning for me to come over to him, so I got up and joined him in the hallway.

"What'd he say?" Dabi wanted to know.

"Nothing. But you're right, Shigaraki seems stressed out."

"I have a feeling he's about to do something really stupid, and I'm pretty sure you're the only one who can get him to calm the fuck down."

"What do you want me to do about it?"

Dabi grinned. "Use your imagination."

I thought about that for a minute. "Fine. Where's his room again?"

I knocked on Shigaraki's door, and he quickly opened it, phone to his ear. He was on the phone with someone, but I couldn't tell who. All I could tell was that he was not happy.

He motioned for me to come in and sit down.

I sat on his bed, looking around the room while he paced and yelled at whoever was on the other end.