Ch. 100! Kitchen Confidential 🍋

A/n: In celebration of the 100th chapter, here's a fun start to a longer lemon. :)

Luckily, a bunch of people were playing games in the common room when I got back. The silliness of everyone, their laughter and jokes, took my mind off the limo ride and that entire conversation.

We played charades – Hagakure was the worst (obviously), Shoji the best, but really only because he could do a lot of different things at once with his arms.

By dinner time, I had shrugged off my nervous energy from the day. Shoto and I stayed after dinner to help clean everything up.

He'd been weird all afternoon, as if he had a lot of nervous energy pent up as well.

" Y/n, can you help me get some of these plates from the kitchen?"

"Definitely," I said, following him.

But as soon as we were in the kitchen, the door closed behind us and Shoto pulled me to him.

"I made that up," he said. "There are no dishes. I just wanted you away from everyone."

"I see," I smiled, grateful again for something to take my mind off earlier in the day. I tugged on his shirt to bring him even closer. "So Shoto Todoroki is a liar. You might as well just leave hero life and become a villain now, I guess."

Shoto leaned down and kissed me, but then lifted me up so that I was sitting on one of the countertops and level with him.

"A villain?" he asked, pretending to think about it. "A Todoroki villain? That would be on every news station."

"You got that right," I replied. "Think of the drama. I can picture you as a villain. It would be super hot."

Shoto moved his own body closer so that he was standing between my legs, our bodies touching. He leaned down to kiss up my neck to my ear where he whispered, "I'll consider it if it means that I get to fuck you."

"Such language for a hero," I tsked. "Definitely more appropriate for a villain."

He slid his hands up and down my thighs, going up under my skirt to the edge of my panties. Shoto's hands stopped there as his fingers traced the fabric around my hips. I pulled his face toward me to kiss and encourage him to keep going. He took the hint.

With that he pulled down on my panties, taking them off and stuffing them in his pocket. His mouth was back on mine and his hands went right back to me, but now his fingers wandered closer in.  A fingertip gently teased my clit, and I heard myself whimper.

"That's an amazing sound," he whispered.

He pushed one finger in, then another as he kissed me. Yes, yes, yes, my body screamed.

I held onto his shoulders to steady myself, digging my own fingers in to his shirt.

"Does that hurt? Or maybe you are not wet enough for this yet?" he asked. "Because I can help with that."

Our eyes met with a devious smile.

Shoto crouched down and I leaned back on the counter to spread my legs further for him.

"Oh god," I moaned as he kissed the inside of each thigh. "Please don't tease me."

"Why?" he asked, looking up at me. "You know all about teasing, don't you?"

"Shoto..."

"Seems only fair."

"Shoto..."

His tongue licked at my skin, approaching where I wanted him, but not quite there. He was being so gentle and slow. Too gentle and slow. But he knew exactly what he was doing. I let out a little growl of frustration.