Ch. 92 Waking up in Bakugo's Bed

My eyes surveyed the damage on his skin.

"Someone is going to ask about these hickeys on your neck if I leave them," I said, touching each one gently. "What are you going to say if they do?"

"That they can mind their damn business. Come on," Katsuki said, getting up. "We're going to my room."

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

I didn't argue with that. Once in his room, he didn't turn on the lights. Instead Katsuki stripped off his clothes in the darkness and threw them on the ground.

"So are we....?" I started to ask, unsure what was going on.

"Take your clothes off and lie down."

"Yes, sir."

Soon he was lying next to me, one of his arms pulling me close, squeezing me next to him, skin to skin.

"What are you doing?" I squeaked, his hold a little too tight, as if he was a kid with stuffed teddy bear. 

He grabbed the blanket with his other arm and pulled it over us both. 

"What does it look like I'm doing? We're going to sleep, dumbass. Keep your head on my chest and don't move."

I'm not sure that I'd ever been commanded to go to sleep like that, but I wasn't complaining. I kept my head on his chest and before I knew it, he was snoring softly, and, in the safety of his arms, I fell asleep soon after.

I woke up to a little bit of morning light coming from around the curtains and the bed shaking slightly.

Opening my eyes, I was surprised to see that Katsuki was on his side next to me, naked, dick in hand.

All the blankets were off both of us and his eyes were zeroed in on my body as he jerked off.

He noticed that I was awake, but didn't stop.

"Good, you're up," he said, "Let's fuck before I go to the gym."

I yawned and stretched. "Good morning to you, too."

"Yeah whatever," he said. "Come on. Let's do it. I already came on you once."

"You did what? What the hell... " I said, looking down at my stomach.

"Or let me fuck your mouth," he said, climbing over me and his whole naked body standing beside the bed. "I'm so fucking horny with you here."

"You need to calm down."

Let's be honest, I was about to give in, but then his door opened.

"Hey are we going to the gym or what – dude, put on some clothes!" Kirishima said as he walked in and immediately covered his eyes.

I practically ripped the blanket trying to cover myself.

"Fuck clothes," Katsuki muttered, but he started looking around for some.

"And uh... sorry y/n. I didn't realize you were here too."

"Hi, Kiri," I said meekly from beneath the blanket.

"Um...hey. So this is weird. I'm going to go. I'll see you at the gym, man," he said before leaving.

After I heard the door shut, I peeked out from the blanket. "That's it," I said. "I'm dead of embarrassment. I'm a ghost. I am officially deceased. And now that both Kaminari and Kirishima have seen us together, you know it's going to get out that we're sleeping together."