Ch. 129 Swapping Shirts

Author note - added some pics I drew!

As I sat on the edge of my bed, I tucked a piece of his hair behind Tamaki's cute elf ear and couldn't help but wonder what the hell had just happened.

Tamaki lay sleeping on my bed, his hair damp against his face from sweat, his bare chest rising and falling under my blankets

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Tamaki lay sleeping on my bed, his hair damp against his face from sweat, his bare chest rising and falling under my blankets.

With him asleep, I took a moment to look myself over. My neck was fine, wrists were fine. Healing quirk for the win, I thought, as I realized that I wasn't sore at all, despite the craziness of what we had just done. Remembering some of the specifics, I wondered if Tamaki was a lot wilder than I had initially thought.

And, damn, he was cute. And older, but not by much, with a job already, and a house, and he actually liked me? Maybe something was wrong with him after all.

Maybe something was wrong with me, too, because no matter how cute Tamaki was, I still felt this pang in my chest when I thought about what he'd told me that Katsuki had said

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Maybe something was wrong with me, too, because no matter how cute Tamaki was, I still felt this pang in my chest when I thought about what he'd told me that Katsuki had said. That he wasn't interested in me. Who was I kidding? I knew a lot was wrong with me.

These thoughts quickly vanished when I saw my phone lighting up. Instantly a lump formed in the pit of my stomach. I knew who was calling.

It was Sunday night after all, and I knew Overhaul would be calling to confirm our Monday morning poke-me-with-needles-and-threaten-to-kill-me appointment. 

I'd tried to forget about Overhaul all weekend, which had been pretty easy to do, especially now with this gorgeous boy sleeping in my bed. But the reality of it was coming back. Fast.

"Hey," I whispered into the phone. "Hang on a sec."

I threw on Tamaki's shirt and some shorts before tiptoeing out into the hall to take the call.

"I hope you've enjoyed your little weekend," Overhaul said, "but now it's time we get back to business. Be at the normal pick up point tomorrow when I send the car for you."

"It's a no from me. I told you that I need a break."

"I will come get you if I have to, y/n. And you won't like it when I do."