Ch. 144 BakugoxKirishima Threesome Pt. 3 🍋

"How about this? If you do anal, I'll do anal," I said.

We'd taken a little break to recover after the fun earlier. Kiri had stopped before anything went further so that we'd all be able to continue fooling around. And as eager as I was to keep going, I was also aware that it seemed like Katsuki needed a second to process everything. 

Even as I sat in his lap facing him, my legs around him and his arms around my waist to hold me in place, Katsuki seemed doubtful.

"Whenever you want?" I added.

"Whenever...." Katsuki said dreamily, and I could tell he was letting the idea roll around in his head.

"To clarify, that doesn't mean you get to fuck my ass in the middle of the street or the grocery store."

He frowned.

"It just means that if you're wanting to do that sometimes," I said, "then I'm down."

His fingers dug into my sides a little deeper and it seemed he was wrestling with himself over this whole idea.

"Take the deal, man!" Kiri shouted from across the room where his whole naked body was standing there drinking a bottle of water.

I heard a growl forming in Katsuki's chest before he spoke. "Fuck! Okay fine. Only because it's you two."

"Yes!" I said, clapping my hands and kissing him. "Okay, so how does this work?"

"I got you," Kiri said.

He knelt down beside his bed and rummaged around in his bag before grabbing something and coming back over to us.

"You just happen to have a thing of lube?" I asked curiously.

"It helps with chafing when I'm working out," he said, shrugging. "I keep some in my gym bag. You guys don't do the same?"

"Interesting," I nodded. "Maybe I should. For when I work out... and stuff."

Katsuki shot me a look and rolled his eyes.

"See," Kirishima said pointing, "Even Midoriya keeps some on the table by his bed."

"Deku has lube straight up sitting on his nightstand?" I asked, amazed and disgusted at the same time. "Wow."

"So we're really doing this?" Kiri asked, smiling. 

The three of us sort of stared at each other.

"Fucking hell," Katsuki muttered. "If we're going to do this, let's do it and quit talking about it."

"All I know is that I'm fucking somebody." Kiri squeezed out some lube and started to pump his own cock while staring at us. None of us moved. "All right fine. Y/n, get over here."

I moved to climb off Katsuki but he pulled me back.

"No," he said. "You're mine for this."

"Okay!" I said, trying to think it through. "In that case I guess I'll lay down and then you'll –"

"This isn't a fucking one-act play you need to direct," Katsuki interrupted. "Get off me and lay your ass down on the bed."

"Excuse me," I said, smirking up at him, but I still did what he said, "But I've never done anything like this before."

"I haven't either!" he insisted.

"Uh huh. Kiri, can you fact check that?"

Kirishima chuckled as I laid down on my back on the bed and Katsuki climbed on top of me. I was so fucking drenched after watching the two of them earlier that he was able to easily slip inside me. I wrapped my arms around him and held on.