Ch. 8 Office Appointment With Aizawa

"So you want me to look at your notes from class..." Aizawa asked me, the sarcasm in his voice telling me that he knew it was just a ruse to get him alone.

We were alone in his office, and I had made sure to shut the door behind me as I came in the room.

"Oh, my notes are terrible, but I don't care about that. I just wanted to see you and spend time with you," I said, walking behind his desk and sitting in his chair.

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked sternly as he watching me spin in the chair and mess with the items on his desk.

"Sitting down. School is exhausting," I said, "The better question is: what do you want me to do?" I smirked.

"First, get out from behind my desk," he said walking to the chair, but I spun it toward him so that my face was right in line with his belt.

Hooking my fingers into his belt loop, I asked, "Are you sure that's what you want?"

"Second," he said, taking a step back and going to the other side of his desk away from me, "this cannot continue. I can ask that you be reassigned to another hero course for your observations."

Well that sounds like a terrible idea.

"You're not going to do that."

I got up and walked over to him, standing close and giving him my best pouty look.

I reached up and twirled a piece of his scarf in my fingers, pressing my chest against his and looking up at him. "Come over tonight. You know where I live."

"Y/n, this is completely inappropriate," he whispered.

"But you aren't stopping me."

Just then his office door creaked and we both jumped back, putting distance between us. Aizawa walked to his desk to sit down as a tall young man with purple hair poked his head in the room. He looked back and forth at each of us, seeming to realize that he had interrupted something.

"My apologies, sensei, I'll come back later," he said, backing out of the room.

Aizawa sighed and walked over to open the door further, to make this look less suspicious, I guess. "It's okay," he told him. "Go ahead and get started and I'll be there soon." The boy nodded and walked away.

"Who's that?" I asked as soon as he was gone. "He's cute."

"Shut up," Aizawa growled, slamming the door shut before grabbing my face and kissing me. After a few seconds he pulled back, but kept our faces only inches apart, his hands on my cheeks. "You didn't see the way those boys looked at you today... " he whispered. "I'm the only one who knows what's under your uniform..."

I wasn't about to correct him on that one. "But did you see the way I looked at you?" I asked him. "Because looking at you was truthfully all I did the whole day. I'm a terrible student. I might need detention or extra time or –"

"I need you to stop talking."

"Yes, sir."

He attacked my neck with kisses, trailing them up to my ear and down to my shoulder. Stepping back and holding me at arms length, Aizawa looked me up and down.

"We can't have these conversations here," he said, his hands rubbing up and down my arms. "I could get fired."

"Yeah, I'm aware, so come over tonight. Do I have to beg? I think you liked it when I begged the other night."

I could see it in his eyes and the way he licked his lips. He was so close to his breaking point, I could feel it.

Suddenly he looked at his watch then back at me. "Your twenty minutes is up, Miss l/n. I believe I have your contact information in your file should the need arise."

"Well, aren't we formal all of a sudden."

"Out of my office. Now."

"So is that a yes?"

Without answering, he walked me to the door, and once we were in the hall, he simply locked his office and started walking toward one of the gyms.