Ch. 132 Feral

Roughly pulling me up from the bench, Katsuki held my hand and led us to the door that went out of the main room.

Shinso happened to be walking in at the same time as we were going out. "Everything okay?" he asked me as we passed.

"Out of my way, loser," Katsuki said, practically walking straight through him.

"I'll be back in a sec," I called over my shoulder Shinso as Katsuki pulled me away. "Everything's fine."

Once he felt like we were far enough way from everyone, he turned to face me. "Since when are you so insecure?"

"I'm not. I – "

He backed me against the wall, his arms on either side of me, trapping me there.

"Listen. Do you want to be with someone who kisses your ass all day like that purple freak? Because that's not me, baby."

The closeness of his body and the aggressive way he was leaning into me were making my heart race. The more intensely he stared at me, the more I felt like melting against the wall right then and there. I knew I was supposed to be irritated with him, but it was sort of difficult to do when he looked so sexy right in front of me.

"I....I didn't say that."

"If that's what you want, then go on back to Mr. 8 Cats back there and he can keep you like a little pet on a leash or whatever the fuck that was."

"I don't want that. You know I don't want that."

"Then don't expect me to treat you like a pampered pet. You know I don't put any leash on you at all." He smirked. "I like you feral."

I didn't have anything to say to that. If he wanted feral, I was going to give him exactly that. I smiled and reached up to tug on his ears, just briefly, before pulling his face to mine. Our lips met, hot and needy. He didn't miss a beat and soon his hands were under my shirt and under my bra, his hot hands grabbing at my skin as we kissed. I responded by digging my nails into his back, making him growl and press against me harder.

When the kiss ended, our faces stayed near each others, our mouths almost still touching as we caught our breaths.

"See?" he breathed. "I'm into you because your confidence is sexy as hell. But if you're going to blow up over petty shit all the time, or turn into some insecure crazy, then I might not be interested after all. Do you understand me?"

"I guess I just need to be reassured from time to time," I said meekly. "Words of affirmation is my love language."

"I don't know what that fucking means."

"It means I need to hear you say that you like me. I need compliments. I need to feel appreciated."

He laughed as if I was being ridiculous. "Miss One in a Million Quirk needs to be told she's good enough?"

"And you don't?" I shot back. "You don't thrive off the praise other people give you? You don't need to be told that you're the best? Give me a break."

"I don't need to be told that I'm the best when I know I am the best," he scoffed.

"But it turns you on to hear someone say it, doesn't it?" I asked. I moved a little closer to him and ran my hand down his chest.

He softened, just a little, as my fingers lingered on his chest. "From you, yeah."

I let my hand wander lower, scrunching up his shirt just a little to touch his abs. "You like it when you hear me say, 'Katsuki, you're number one. You're better than all of the others'?"