Ch. 48 Shigaraki's Fingers 🍋

A/N - I'm apologizing ahead of time for the pure filth in this chapter! 😳👀😇😫 Read ahead at your own risk... 

I was hoping for something scandalous in Dabi's room, but everything was so organized and clean that it was almost illogically neat and tidy.

Other than a fairly impressive collection of body jewelry, there wasn't much of interest.

Snooping around in Dabi's room got boring really quickly.

Without a phone, I wasn't even sure what time it was anymore.

Dabi had left with my the strand of my hair and my shirt and hadn't come back, so I'd been alone in his room for what I thought was about two days. Occasionally the purple mist man brought food for me, like I was a caged animal that had to be fed every few hours. I guess in a way that wasn't far from the truth. He always locked the door behind him when he left.

No tv. No internet. No phone. Not even a window to look out and stare at the world around me. Just a lot of time sitting and thinking and feeling like I was in jail, wondering what was happening outside.

Had they figured out where I was? 

Did anyone even care?

Hawks and Aizawa would probably be able to piece it together before anyone else, but I didn't know if either of them would be able to find me here. Wherever here was. 

At least I had time to catch up on my sleep. It was probably the second day when I'd been sleeping for awhile, I wasn't sure how long, but something woke me up. The room was dark, but the one lamp had been turned on.

I rolled over on my side, and that's when I saw, sitting in a chair facing me, a young man with blue hair and wild eyes. And hands. So many hands. Hands everywhere.

He focused those wild eyes right on me before asking, "Who...the fuck... are you?"

Immediately I sat up. I knew who this was. It had to be the leader of the League of Villains, Tomura Shigaraki.

After I got over my initial shock, I knew I didn't have time to be scared; I was being given an opportunity here. I wanted to know about the League, and here was the leader himself.

Besides, I hadn't talked to anyone in days. I was starved for conversation and honestly just glad to see another person.

But those eyes...

The way he stared at me made me realize that I only had on my normal sleeping attire: the tshirt Dabi had given me and underwear. I swung my legs to the side of the bed so that I was facing him, trying to smile, but spreading my legs just a little bit to see if it had any affect. "What happened to 'hello?' or 'how are you'?" I asked.

The young man chuckled and then removed the hand from his face, setting it on the table nearby. I could clearly see his eyes as they drifted up and down, looking at me.

"I don't care how you are. What is your name?"

"Y/n."

Shigaraki smiled. "Ohhh I see. So you're the one. Stand up and come here."

I didn't have a reason not to, so I did, walking the few steps over to him. I stood in front of him, hands on my hips. He patted his lap.

"You want me to sit in your lap?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Actually yes. Face the door." 

I did as I was told and sat down on his lap, my back to him. Shigaraki reached his arms around, holding me in place.