Ch. 168 It's a Full House

There was a knock at the door, and from underneath our blanket fort Tamaki and I exchanged a look. We'd been cuddling under there for a couple hours watching videos on his phone in between stealing kisses. I wasn't expecting any visitors, and the doorman downstairs wouldn't have let just anyone come up to my floor.

"Should I get it?" I asked him, but Tamaki's arms only tightened around me, letting me know exactly how he felt about me getting up right now. 

"I don't want to move," he said. "And I don't want you to move either." His hand softly touching my face, Tamaki leaned down and gently pressed his lips to mine, lingering there for a second before pulling away. "Could I convince you to stay?"

"Probably."

His lips dotted kisses down my cheek onto my neck before he pulled my shirt aside and began trailing the kisses down my shoulder.

"Are you trying to tease me?" I asked suspiciously.

"Probably."

"Because that won't work, you know."

They knocked again and his kiss connected with a particularly sensitive spot, a small groan escaping my lips.

"Okay, it might work," I admitted.

"Will one of you idiots answer the damn door?" Katsuki yelled from the kitchen. "I'm busy in here!"

"Well, I'm busy, too!" I shouted back, my voice muffled by the blankets covering us.

"I could get the door?" Tamaki suggested.

"Nah, I got it." Reluctantly I untangled myself and headed to the door.

I looked through the peep hole and then opened the door. Shoto didn't even wait to be invited before walking in, immediately grabbing my face and kissing me.

"Hey," I finally said when he pulled back. "That was great, but... you know it's Tuesday. Right?"

"No. It's Monday. It's my day."

"No, it's Tuesday. Yesterday was a holiday, so today is Tuesday. Tamaki Tuesdays," I said, stepping aside so he could see Tamaki's face peeking out from the blankets on my couch. I saw a hand come up from under the thick comforter and wave at Shoto.

"Oh." His face fell. "So that means... I missed my day."

"I would have called you, but I know you're really busy lately. I didn't want to bother you."

"I've been working so much," Shoto said quietly. "I guess I didn't even realize what day it was."

"Hey," I said when I realized how sad he looked. "It's okay. Come here." I slipped my arms around him, forcing him to hug me, but I didn't have to force too hard because soon I felt him nuzzling his face into my hair and pulling me tighter against him.

"You two! It's not fucking Monday!"

I started to back up when I heard the shouting, but Shoto didn't let go.

"Bakugo. I had the wrong day. Sorry."

"Are you stupid or something? Yesterday was a holiday. Today is Tuesday."

"So I've been told."

"Don't just stand in the doorway hugging her then. Get your ass in here and at least do something useful for once."

"I think that's his way of asking for help with getting dinner ready, Shoto. Come on in."

Shoto reluctantly let me go and wandered into the kitchen to help Katsuki while I rejoined Tamaki on the couch. Immediately he pulled me back into the mess of blankets, wrapping me in them and covering us both up.