Ch. 59 Hawks' Apartment 🍋

Hawks dragged me down the hall and out into the back alley. Keeping his arms tight around me, we were quickly airborne. I stopped struggling as we flew through the sky and instead tried to watch the ground below us to figure out where we were going.

If he was taking me to Endeavor, I was going to have to figure out a new plan. Like hell I was going back there.

But soon the buildings looked somewhat familiar, and when we landed on the balcony, I knew where we were.

His apartment.

Hawks didn't let me go as he opened the balcony door and moved us inside.

"You can let me go now," I said, his arms still tight around me.

"Not yet."

With a firm shove, he slammed my back against the wall by us, pressing his body against mine.

"If you can just do what I say, I'll get you back to Endeavor and everything can go back to the way it was."

I shook my head. Was he insane?

"You're delusional."

"I can't believe I found you like this. Do you have any idea how close he is to completely losing it? If I can at least show that we took you back from the League, I think that will help. He is going to owe me big for this."

"I'm pretty sure he tried to have me killed. Bringing me back to him isn't going to solve shit."

"What? No."

"I was sent to an abandoned warehouse where Dabi tried to kill me until he realized who I was. This was right after Endeavor and I had a big fight. Your boss is a psycho."

"There must be some mistake there. Anyway, Aizawa is going to wonder where I went so – "

Alarms went off in my head. "Aizawa was there? At the bar?" Aizawa and Shigaraki were in the same place. This was a recipe for disaster. "Hawks, you have to let me go. You have to go back to that bar, now."

"What? Do you like him better than me?"

His wings folded on either side of me, acting as a cage, keeping me in place.

"Why don't you want me to rescue you?" He seemed genuinely confused.

"Maybe I don't need to be rescued. You need to go. Now."

"All this time you've been gone, I've been thinking about you," he whispered, leaning in close and stroking my face. "Thinking about what they might be doing to you."

With one finger, he pulled down my bottom lip. "Wondering whether or not you liked it."

I brushed his hand away. "This is not the time... you have no idea what could happen right now. You need to call Aizawa and I need to go back."

"Yes, get back to Endeavor where you belong." One of his hands went under my shirt. "I have to wonder, though, what exactly did you and Dabi do?"

I shoved him back, but he stayed firmly where he was. "Stop being a perv. You're scaring me, Hawks."

He pulled my face to his, our lips pressing against each other. His tongue worked its way inside, fighting with my own.

It would be so easy to give in to him. There was chemistry between us, no doubt, but it was a toxic chemistry.

I pulled my head back.

I tried ducking down under his wings, but he grabbed me around the waist and pulled me back up, my back now to him.

He spoke directly into my ear. "I'm not letting you go again. I'm going to take you back to Endeavor," he said, licking his lips. "Eventually. Do you know how much trouble you've caused? For me, in particular?"

"That's not my problem. Let me go."

"You know I want you. Why not just give in? Come on, kid." With one hand he pulled up my skirt, sliding his hands around to touch over my panties.

"There isn't time for this," I said, trying to hit his hands away.

"I think you want this too."

"I want you to let me go."

"Your body is saying something else," he said as his fingers pulled my panties to the side and began to touch more aggressively, sliding his finger up and down the entrance to my pussy.

Hawks began to lick and suck on my neck while his finger worked its way into me.

"Fuck." It did feel good. Damn him, but it did.

"Did Dabi ever do this? Did he ever make you feel like this?"

"Huh?" between the drinks I'd had and the feeling of his finger going in and out, Dabi was the last thing on my mind.

"Well, even if he did, Dabi doesn't have you now. God, I want to fuck you so bad." I yelped as he roughly shoved another finger inside, pumping both in and out.

"Hawks..."

"You sure you want me to stop?"

"...No."

"Say it louder."

Someone was knocking on the door.

"Ignore them. Put your hands on the wall."

I did, and heard the sound of him unbuckling his pants.

He hiked up my skirt and the tip of his member was right up against me, rubbing back and forth, getting wetter and wetter.

"Last chance, little bird, say something if you don't want this too."

"I...No, Hawks. I mean, yes. Fuck. I don't know. Just fuck me already."

"That's what I thought," he said, thrusting it in roughly.

"Hawks, that hurts," I said, surprised by the force he used.

"I know you can take it." Hawks began thrusting in and out, his moans getting louder. With one hand he reached around and grabbed one of my breasts, using that for leverage to thrust harder.

The knocking on the door became banging.

He continued slamming his body into mine, forcing me up against the wall. I was wet enough that it wasn't painful anymore, and I found myself letting little moans escape as he used his other hand to skillfully circle my clit.

He was biting down on my shoulder to muffle his own moans.

I might have heard the door open, but I wasn't sure. I was too lost, too far gone at this point, to know or care. My own moans drowned out any other noise. 

Finally his voice raised to a high moan as he came, pushing deep inside.

Hawks pulled out, panting and dripping with both of our juices, as I collapsed against the wall, trying to catch my breath.

I heard Hawks chuckle behind me as he readjusted his clothes.

And then he turned around to speak to someone.

"Dabi. Nice to see you again. Here to join us?"