Ch. 86 The Place With the Best Blankets (Aizawa 🍋)

There was something on my mind after what Shinso had said earlier.

"She's using you like she apparently uses everyone," he had said to Bakugo.

Pressing my hand gently against Aizawa's chest to shift him back a bit, I asked, "Do you think...."

I knew he would give me an honest answer, but I was still scared of what he might say.

"Aizawa, do you think I use people?"

"No."

"Okay good." 

That was easy.

"But I will tell you your problem."

"Um, I didn't ask that, but okay, go on I guess."

"Your problem is that you let others decide who you are. You're good at it, actually, which is why you were a good spy. You are able to figure out what someone wants and then that's what you become. I'm ready for you to realize that it doesn't matter what someone else wants you to be. Just be who you are and forget their expectations."

"Just be who I am, huh?"

"Lucky for you, I know who you are," he whispered, cupping my face in his hands.

"And just who am I?" I whispered back. Truthfully, I was a little frightened by what he might say next. It scared me how much his opinion mattered to me.

"You're a girl who speaks her mind, and you care about the people around you, but you're easy-"

"Excuse me?!"

"Let me finish. You're easily hurt because you're too trusting. You see the best in people, no matter if you should or not. It's sort of remarkable, really, given your past, that you trust anyone at all."

"Yeah, my childhood wasn't that great."

"So? We all have sad pasts. It doesn't make you special; it makes you human."

Interestingly enough, I remembered hearing something similar from Shigaraki.

"And I like this human. I like every part of her."

He leaned closer, and our mouths connected in a slow, deep kiss.  I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull the weight of his body onto mine.

"Comments like that," I smiled when we separated to breathe, "make me think you're trying to sleep with me."

"You really are easy after all," he chuckled.

"Shut up," I said before bringing him in for another kiss.

He picked me up and carried me into the bedroom, gently setting me on his bed.

In the darkness of the room our clothes disappeared and then there was nothing but our warm skin pressed against each other.

Aizawa took his time. His body between my legs, his kisses started at my shoulder blades. Tender, tiny kisses, but so many of them. Then he moved to my breasts, his tongue teasing each nipple.

It was like he wanted to explore and give attention to each part of my body.

"I've missed this," he murmured as his kisses traveled down. "From that first night at your apartment, when you couldn't even remember where you lived..."

I laughed, the wetness of his tongue tickling my belly button. "And I thought that was going to be a one time thing."

"One time wasn't enough," he said. "It's never enough."