Ch. 167 The Contract (Aizawa 🍋)

"Fuck," I breathed, flopping back onto the bed, sweat dripping down my face. I struggled to catch my breath as I stared up at the ceiling.

Aizawa picked his head up from between my thighs, his grin glistening as he wiped his hand across his face.

"Again," he said, more of a statement than a question.

"Hell yes. But hold on, I need water." Rolling onto my side I grabbed my water bottle from his nightstand, chugging as much as I could.

"No time for breaks, kitten. I'm still hungry." Aizawa pulled at my legs to get me back into position and pushed my thighs open again, his eyes staring at me as if I truly were a meal about to be devoured.

"This was supposed to be a business meeting," I whined in a way that wasn't at all complaining.

"This is business," he insisted as his tongue licked long stripes up the inside of my thighs, making me shudder. "Important business."

"But you haven't signed your new contract yet," I started to say, but it came out as more of a whimper than actual speech.

"Shut up."

He started to press his mouth against me, but then pulled back, the seconds seeming to pass like hours.

"Shota, why?" His hot breath hovered over me, his mouth just out of reach of my hips. "If you're going to do it, do it. Don't tease me."

"I told you to shut up. Yet you're still talking."

As I groaned his tongue shot out, dragging straight up the middle of my entrance, a gasp escaping my mouth as I felt the warm wetness of his tongue against me.

"Good girls listen."

"I'll listen. I promise. Just please do that again."

"This?" he asked, his tongue repeating that same motion.

"Fuck yes that."

His hands shifted around to grab my ass and pull me against him, aggressively devouring me with his mouth. A gasp escaped my lips as one finger thrust inside, sliding back and forth with a quickening pace.

"Still want me to stop?" he asked, his finger, no, fingers, curling up and continuing to ruthlessly pound into me.

"No," was all I could pant, grabbing his sheets tightly. "Never."

"I'll go down on you for the next hour if it'll keep you from talking about business."

"Now that's a business deal we can both agree on."

He'd just resumed his attack with his mouth when my phone rang. With a groan I smacked the mattress with my fist. "Damn it. I have to get this," I told him. "It's Katsuki."

Aizawa sat back. "That means time's up, huh?"

"Probably. So... rain check?"

"Hm...."

Pulling himself up on my body he pressed a gentle kiss to my forehead. He got up off the bed and started looking for our clothes while I answered the phone.

"Are you done yet?" Katsuki immediately asked. "Did he sign the new contract?"

I noticed that Aizawa had found his clothes, but not mine, so I stood up and listened to Katsuki on the phone while I looked.

"Still kind of working on that."

"Tell Aizawa that you need the contract signed and delivered to your attorney tomorrow. Then tell him to make sure all of his paperwork is in because I swear to god if I have to refile it..." I held the phone away from my ear as his loud voice continued to shout orders about things that needed to be finished.