Ch. 124 Mr. Unbreakable 🍋

Cute little Shoto Todoroki, sweet, tipsy Todoroki, was now completely asleep.

I thought something was weird when I tossed the blanket I'd brought down over the back of the couch and Shoto didn't seem to even react. When I walked around to the front of the couch where Shoto and Kirishima were sitting, I realized why.

Shoto's head rested peacefully against the back of the couch, as if he had just flopped back when he fell asleep. I'm not sure how he had fallen asleep with the loud movie playing, but I had a feeling the alcohol and fun we'd had earlier played a part. I couldn't help but smile at his precious face as he sweetly snored.

I felt a little tug on my shorts and looked over to see Kiri. He pulled the blanket I'd brought down off Shoto and over onto him instead.

Putting one finger up to his lips as if to tell me to be quiet, Kiri lifted up the edge of the blanket, motioning for me to join him under it.

I didn't need any convincing.

As soon as I curled up next to him, Kiri wasted no time in pulling the blanket over both of our heads.

"You're so pretty," he said once we were underneath our little blanket tent.

"It's too dark to even see me, Kiri. And you have to know this looks so bad," I said. "I'm sure everyone is staring at us over here."

"Then we might as well make this moment worth it, pretty girl."

He took my face in his hands, and even in the dark I knew what was going to happen next and didn't stop it. I could have blamed it on the alcohol, but truthfully he was just so cute and earnest and genuine. I wanted to kiss him, I wanted to see what it was like to kiss him.

When he brought our lips together, surprisingly, his kiss was soft and gentle, not at all what I expected from Mr. Unbreakable.

In fact, that was why I kissed him again, to see if he really was that soft all the time.

Spoiler alert – he wasn't.

The second kiss went a little wilder. With a low growl, Kiri kept our mouths roughly against each other. My own hands gripped his head, pulling him closer. It didn't take much until I was lost in the pressure of mouths and tongues and the feeling of his hands under my shirt firmly squeezing my breasts. 

That is, until I heard Kaminari's voice.

"What are you guys doing under that blanket? Hm...?"

We whipped the blanket off our heads and saw Kaminari and Mineta looking at us from where they were sitting on the floor. They were like two little puppies staring up at us expectantly. Kaminari looked suspicious, and definitely jealous, and I swear I could see drool forming in the corners of Mineta's mouth.

"Uh... I had a secret I needed to tell Kirishima," I lied.

"Can you tell me the secret, too?"

Kirishima reached over and adjusted my shirt, pulling it down a little. "No, she can't," he said.

"I think it was a sex secret, Kaminari," Mineta drooled. 

"Well, obviously!" Kaminari huffed before turning back around to the movie.

Kiri and I both giggled and I leaned forward to grab some popcorn. When I sat back, Kirishima had moved so that I ended up sitting directly on him.

"Um, you're in my spot," I said.

"Do you want me to move?" he asked, his hands instantly around my waist, holding me in place.

"Hm...." I wiggled just a little to tease him, pretending to determine if this was comfortable or not. "No, I guess you can stay."