Ch. 94 Tamaki vs Bakugo Continued

Tamaki turned to look at me but kept Katsuki pinned on the floor. "Y/n?" Tamaki called over to me.

Katsuki tried to lift his head up. "Y/n's here?" But another tentacle smacked his head back onto the floor. "What the hell, man?" he yelled from the floor.

I gave a little wave.

"I'm sorry, y/n," Tamaki said, "I didn't think this exercise would take this long. Give me just a minute. And... I'm glad you came."

I smiled at him and ran up the bleachers to sit down next to Kirishima.

"Hey?" Kirishima asked, surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"I was going to ask you the same thing. Tamaki said I could come watch him train some new people. I didn't realize that he meant you two." 

"I'm not sure I would call this training. It's been more like a beat down."

I nodded in agreement. "I saw."

We watched Tamaki reel Katsuki toward him, dragging him across the gym floor as he thrashed and yelled.

"So about this morning..." I said.

Kirishima grimaced. "It was totally my fault. I promise I didn't want to see you naked and I am so -"

"You didn't? What's wrong with me?" I said, pretending to be offended.

"No! I mean, not because you didn't look good, you looked hot, like really hot. Oh no I don't mean that, I mean, ugh!" He buried his head in his hands.

It was all I could do to not laugh. "It's okay. Embarrassing but okay. Honestly."

"I'm so sorry. Anyway. Just a heads up. Mina said the girls were talking about the uh...marks."

"On his neck?"

"Yeah."

I shrugged. "And?"

Tamaki had pulled Katsuki all the way to him now and appeared to be lecturing Katsuki on something, but we were too far away to hear.

"I didn't know you and Suneater were friends," Kirishima said.

"Only recently," I said. "We hung out at his house the other night for a little bit and then he said I could come here tonight."

"Gotcha," Kirishima nodded, appearing to be thinking about something.

Tamaki was unraveling the tentacles now.

"Y/n...Bakugo's my best friend. And he's going to be an awesome hero... "

"I know."

"And you saw him lose just now. Bakugo doesn't lose. Something's changed, his focus has changed, and I'm worried that he's going to make a big mistake because his priorities are all messed up."

"What are you saying, Kiri?"

"Nothing. I'm rambling. Forget I said anything."

"Hm. Okay."

From the gym floor, Tamaki called out: "Red Riot, your turn." Kirishima started down the bleachers towards them.

"Like hell it is," Katsuki said. "We're doing this again. I want a rematch."

But the rematch ended much like the first one, only this time Tamaki was also able to wrap the tentacles around his ankles to bring him down.

Next, Kirishima and Katsuki tried to take him on together, but Kirishima couldn't get close enough to get a hit in. And even though that combination forced Tamaki to dodge around a little bit, it ended with the same result.