Ch. 121 A Confession

"Okay," he said breathing deep. One hand held his phone and the other ran through his hair. "I'm going to read this text to you. Just listen, okay?"

Katsuki shifted back and forth as he stood in front of me, his hand clutching his phone tightly, while I sat on my bed.

"You seem tense," I said, standing up and putting my hands on his waist. "Need to relieve some of that tension?" I asked, my hands going to the buttons of his pants.

For just a second I felt him lean into me, a low growl rumbling from chest.

But then Katsuki took a step back and placed his hands on my shoulders, gently pushing me back down onto the bed.

"Sit down and listen," he said. "Before I change my mind."

"All right."

Before he could say anything else, my phone rang and I glanced down at it.

Shigaraki.

I accepted the call, angrily said "Fuck you," into the phone, and hung up.

I smiled at Katsuki. "Sorry about that, continue."

"Uh...okay. So-"

The phone instantly rang again.

I answered it, again speaking before Shigaraki had a chance to.

"I said fuck you." I hung up.

"What the hell?"

"Telemarketers," I said. "They're the worst. Anyway, as you were saying?"

Katsuki took a deep breath. "Okay. Yes. As I was saying."

But the phone rang again.

"Can you turn that off?" Katsuki grumbled.

"Hold on. I'll deal with this."

I grabbed my phone and walked out into the hallway, going as far away as possible from my room.

"What part of 'fuck you' do you not understand?" I said to Shigaraki. "You tell me to get some manners meanwhile you're giving out my location to anyone who wants it."

"You need to calm down," I heard Shigaraki say. "What are you even talking about?"

"Don't tell me to calm down. You calm down."

"Have we met? I am literally never calm. Repeat everything again," he said, "so we can move past this and I can come get you. I need you in my bed tonight."

"No."

"If not tonight, how about right now?"

"I said no. You gave Overhaul my location, and that's why he showed up where I was to 'claim me' or whatever."

"No. I didn't."

"And you made some kind of fucked up agreement where you told him he could spend the night with me, selling me off like a prized animal or something."

"Okay, yeah, I did do that."

"So let me repeat myself. Fuck. You."

"But I didn't give him your location. Yes, I knew where you were, or rather, I could have known if I had looked it up, not that I did. I might have just looked once or twice. I'm just saying-"

"Lies. I'm not yours to use like that."

"Then how do you want to be used? I have some ideas."

"I'll have you know that thanks to you I actually had a very interesting evening with Kai. And morning, for the record."