Ch. 60 DabixHawks Threesome Pt. 1 🍋

"You got the party started without me?"

Dabi's eyes darted back and forth between me and Hawks.

He threw his coat on the floor and approached us.

"Hawks, you asshole. You didn't even give her time to take off her clothes."

Hawks wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck. "Guess I got carried away."

I wiggled away from both of them and went over to his mirror to fix my clothes. I was not about to let either of these two make me feel in the least bit embarrassed. 

"Guys. What the fuck. Dabi – how did you know I was going to be here? Do you have a key, what's the deal?" 

"Shigaraki sent out the bat signal. Seems like you really pissed him off. Or maybe it was the opposite? Why exactly were you two out together tonight?" He smirked. "Is that his hoodie?"

I crossed my arms over my chest and faced them. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Actually, I would. If handy man got laid he might actually relax a little."

"It worked with my boss," Hawks added. Dabi scoffed. "That is, until you decided to butt in and ruin all of that, Dabi."

"Couldn't be helped. Besides, we've had a good time, haven't we, little girl? You know you're coming back with me when we leave this place."

Hawks stepped in front of him. "Oh no she isn't. I'm delivering this present back to Endeavor with a neat little bow and becoming the hero of this story in his eyes."

"Uh stop – I'm not anyone's gift, and I promise he doesn't want me anyway."

"Maybe. But he wants to win. And having you back will be like having a trophy saying he won over the League."

"Hate to break it to you, Hawks, but she's coming with me."

"Hello?" I interrupted them. "Living breathing person right here. I can make my own decisions. I have an idea. What if we have a friendly competition?"

"I like the sound of that," Hawks said. Dabi nodded. "Go on."

I walked over to Dabi and put my hands on his chest, titling my face toward his. I tapped him on the nose. "If Dabi fucks me better, I leave here with him." Dabi's face lit up with a grin. "If I liked you better, Hawks, then I'll stay here, but I am still not going back to Endeavor."

"Wait," Hawks whined. "I didn't get a fair shot. We were rushed."

"No, Hawks, you were rushed. But okay. What I hear you saying is that you'd like another chance?" I pretended to think that over. As if I was going to say no at this point. "I'll consider it."

"But I'm first," Dabi said, stalking over to me in the mirror and standing behind me. 

He helped me pull my clothes over my head and I shimmied out of my skirt.

"Damn, you look good."

Hawks sat down in a chair near the bed. I noticed he had his phone in one of his hands, the pervy bastard. 

Dabi grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the bed. I laid down and he hovered over me. 

Dabi stared down menacingly. "Open your fucking legs."

I stared right back. "No."

"No? Okay. That's strike one."

"Huh?"

His fingers grabbed one of my nipples and twisted. "You heard me." He pulled my nipple toward him, my back arching as I moved with him. "Open. Your. Legs."