Ch. 98 Not Until... (Tamaki 🍋)

I would die happy if someone looked at me every day the way he was looking at me then. 

Without taking his eyes off me, Tamaki's fingers gently tugged on the ties on each side of the bottom of my swimsuit. Once untied, he pulled it off entirely, letting it float off somewhere else. I didn't care where. My top followed soon after. I helped him out of his shorts and then it was just naked skin on naked skin, soft and hot from the steamy water.

At first we kissed, his hands rubbing up and down my back, but then he stopped and pulled back a bit.

"You are gorgeous," he said, his hands coming up to cup each breast.

My hand felt down between his legs. "And you are so hard." I wrapped my hand around his cock gently before beginning to pump up and down.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to," he said.

"Trust me, I want to."

Stopping for just a moment, I could feel it pulse against my hand. I took that as a good sign that he was enjoying this so I kept going.

Tamaki leaned his head back against the edge of the hot tub while I continued to jerk him faster. He grit his teeth, but little gasps escaped his lips as his hands found and played with my nipples.

"Do you like this?" I asked.

"You have no idea," he breathed. 

Damn, it was hot watching his body clench and shiver. 

I pushed him so he moved a little more out of the tub, but I kept going and finally he grunted and moaned, pushing forward to release on my hands.

I found a towel as he relaxed and slid back down near me, his forehead resting against mine as he caught his breath.

"Thank you. That was... awesome."

"You're welcome," I said, planting a little kiss on his nose. 

"I'm ready to go inside," he said.

"Okay," I smiled. "I just need to scoot..."

"No, I mean, let's get out of the hot tub. And go inside. Let's take a break for a minute."

"Oh! Okay."

He may have wanted to take a break, but Tamaki's eyes didn't leave my body as I got out, gathered up our clothes, and found our towels.

Once inside, both of us were shivering from the short time in the cold between the hot tub and the door.

"Want me to make a fire again?"

I thought about last time we were here, practically cuddling on the floor. This was an easy decision.

"As long as you go get that big blanket again."

"Deal."

After the fire was going, we both changed into dry clothes and Tamaki brought out the heavy comforter from the other room. I sat on the rug in front of the fire, and he wrapped it around his shoulders first. Then Tamaki sat behind me, one leg on either side of me, bringing the edges of the blanket around my shoulders too to envelop us both.

"Is this okay?" he asked, shifting to make sure we were both comfortable. 

I nodded. It was more than okay.

Tamaki's chin rested on my shoulder as his bare chest leaned against my back, and together we watched the flames dance. The only sounds I heard were our own breaths and those of the logs crackling as they burned.