Ch. 107 Gossip

"And then what happened?" Mirio asked excitedly.

Tamaki's eyes went from first looking at his friend across the table to down at his own hands. "We kissed a little."

"Is she a good kisser?"

"Yes! I mean, yeah, she's soft... and warm..."

"And then what happened??"

"I walked y/n back to her dorm."

"And then what happened??"

"That's all, Mirio. Then I went home. And now I'm here."

At that moment Midoriya, Kirishima, Bakugo, and Todoroki walked into the restaurant and sat down at the table. The group was getting together for a late team dinner after discussing the upcoming mission, and now their leader, Hawks, was the only one who hadn't shown up yet.

"Midoriya!" Mirio exclaimed, seeing his friend. "Give us some help here. What does y/n like?"

"What?" Midoriya squeaked, his face turning red. "Um... what do you mean... why would I... what?"

The others stared at Mirio as well, their faces also confused.

But Mirio was on this train of thought and showed no signs of his enthusiasm stopping any time soon. "Like is she more of a flowers and chocolate girl? Or cooking at home? Is she into listening to music together or is she more likely to want to go out?"

Five of the six young men at the table looked slightly horrified by these questions.

But then an unusually quiet voice spoke up. "She likes strawberry cupcakes."

All of their eyes turned to Bakugo.

"Really?" Mirio asked. "That's great info! I'm trying to help out Tamaki," Mirio explained. "We've got to get y/n and him past the kissing stage."

"Mirio," Tamaki tried to say. "This is embarrassing. I don't need that kind of help."

"Oh yeah? So you have done more than just kiss? Come on - give us details!"

"Please don't," said Todoroki.

"Oh. You're right. Sorry, guys," Mirio apologized, "I know you didn't come here to talk about Tamaki's girl problems."

"I don't have girl problems," Tamaki said softly.

"Good. From what I know of her," Mirio continued, "I really like the two of you together. You need something a little wild in your life. When I walked in on the two of you under that blanket –"

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," Bakugo rolled his eyes and stood up to leave. Kirishima grabbed his shirt and pulled him back down into his chair. 

"Get your hands off me, Rock Bottom."

"Good evening, boys," Hawks said as he arrived at the table just then. "What are we talking about?" he asked as he sat down.

"You don't want to know," Todoroki said under his breath.

"Hawks, you're known for playing the field," said Mirio. "Tamaki needs some girl advice."

"No," Tamaki interrupted. "Tamaki does not need girl advice. And I have already told Mirio that I don't need it."

"Ohhhhhhh," Hawks said sitting back and taking this all in as he tried not to smile.

"Tamaki won't give us any details about him and y/n," Mirio complained. "All he'll say is that they kissed. Tell us more!"

"Yes, please do," Hawks smiled and leaned forward on the table. "Tell us everything. In excruciating detail. Leave nothing out."