Mina x F Reader || ❤️

"Woah, this is your room?" You grinned widely, pointing to the spacious area with four beds in each corner. Mina nods her head, before gesturing for you to follow behind her, which you gladly do, happily.

"And you're sure that no one's home?" You asked, peering from inside the room to the hallway. Not a soul is in sight as Mina pulls you back into the room by your shirt and closes the door gently, grinning as wide as you are.

"Yep, I'm sure. Don't worry, I've done a pretty good job at keeping our relationship a secret," Mina pats herself on the back and smiled at the self praise, taking a seat on one of the beds. You observe the items around the room, noticing that her side of the room has more greenery. Small little plants are by the window sill and there are an abundant amount of penguin plushies.

Picking one from its shelf, it feels soft in your touch as you squish it, watching it depress and go back to its regular size again. Mina smiled at your cuteness, as you made yourself comfy on her wide bed.

"It's rare that we get to hang out together," you cheekily smiled to Mina, laying down flat onto her bed on your back. Mina copied you, and turned over on her side, as you turned your head and made eye contact.

The subtle eye contact was awkward for the two of you though you had been dating for months now, as you looked away bashfully, Mina playing with your fingers to ease the tension.

You brought a hand up to Mina's cheek, caressing it slowly as Mina could feel butterflies in her stomach. You brought her body closer to yours, your right hand on her waist, pulling her body close.

"I missed you," you whispered, closing the gap and going straight for her lips, kissing her slowly.

Mina reciprocated the kiss, her two hands cupping your face as she felt your noses touch. She liked it when you took it slow, and that was what you were going to do today.

Although having kissed many times, each time you two did, Mina's heart never failed to skip a beat. You were so special to her, that every moment was unique and thrilling.

You moved your hand to her chin, lifting her face up as you bit gently on her lower lip, hearing a moan which accidentally seeped out from her mouth. She detached her lips from yours, eyes wavering, obviously embarrassed of the moan which slipped out.

You chuckled, kissing her on the forehead, nose, and cheek, finally with a slow and passionate kiss to her lips, pulling away.

"That was cute, now don't be embarrassed," you reassured her, wrapping your one free arm around her waist and rubbing her back. That classic smile of hers reappeared, as she latched her lips onto yours again, and you felt yourselves going into a heated make out session.

Mina, slightly impatient, rolled over on her right side and topped you.

You were slightly surprised by the dominant side which was showing today, as Mina never once disconnected from the kiss, laying her body onto yours, all the more cupping your cheeks.

Your two hands on her arms, eyes closed, letting yourself get immersed in the feeling.

You felt a little bite on your upper lip, as you opened it slightly and felt Mina's tongue enter, clashing with yours. Smiling, the battle for dominance was there, which was surprisingly won by Mina again, who's obvious smirked didn't go unnoticed.

Breathing heavily, Mina removed her lips from yours, slightly sweating after that heated make out session.

You figured that it was because of the lack of wind in the room, as you held onto Mina's legs, standing up with her on you, wrapping her legs around your waist as you held onto her steadily, walking over to the remote control of the AC.