Momo x F Reader || A Day With Her (3)

"You look so cute," I pinched her little cheek while she was eating. Momo pouted at me for a second before I clasped a piece of meat on my chopsticks and fed it to her. That's when she smiled again at me, revealing her cute little gummy smile.

"Thanks for bringing me here, I love it!" She squealed, eating up the food portions on her plate.

"That's because I love you," I reply, pecking her on the cheek lightly. We were out in a mall in Momo's favorite eatery, and she had even told me somewhere preferably quieter where no one would be able to recognize us, so that we would be able to have time to ourselves.

The shop had little to no people, apart from the staff that were on duty. I watched Momo eat happily, grinning from ear to ear.

It was rare that she did get to spend time with me, alone, but when she did, I loved it.

"Y/N, I'm done. Let's go," she happily stood up and linked my arms with hers. I let her do that and we began walking to a nearby bakery, or rather, I was pulled to a nearby bakery by her.

"Look! Won't the girls just love that?" She asked excitedly and began to take a tray. I took the tongs and helped her open up the breads that she wanted to get for her members.

"This one, Y/NN," she said, tiptoeing and pointing at a piece of delectable cake. I looked above her head and used the metal tongs in my hand and brought it down slowly for Momo. She grinned at me, kissing me on the cheek before going to the check out.

"Oh, I'll pay for it," I said when the final price was announced. Digging in my wallet, I handed over the money and Momo and I carried the buns, bread and cakes back to the dorm.

"Thanks Y/NN, you're so helpful and caring," Momo scrunched up her face, looking like a cute marshmallow.

I just smiled at her and we walked back in silence to the dorm.

(Timeskip)

"We got food for you girls," I exclaimed, and the girls began running out of their rooms, and standing up greeting me. I placed the food on the table and Momo and I went to occupy the empty space on the couch.

"You're not joining us?" Jeongyeon asked with a delicate voice and I shook my head.

"I've already eaten," I explained and Momo sat beside me, snuggling up to me.

I intertwined my hand with her and we began watching the television, although I could sense that her eyes weren't always on it though. Constantly darting somewhere. I suddenly turned my head to her and she moved her head, pretending to focus on the television. Smiling, I pulled her closer to me and pecked her on the forehead.

"You're so sweet Y/N," she smiled and kissed me back. We connected our lips for a brief few seconds, before I was about to pull away, Momo pulled the hem of my shirt closer to her and I felt myself making out with her.

Both my top and bottom lip was stuck on hers, and same for the other way around. She started getting handsy, and I was alright with it, with the occasional playing with shirt or twirling it around her finger, rubbing my thigh.

I tried to suppress a moan from coming out, since the others girls were in the same room as us, and I felt her smiling through the kiss, as if her plan was working of some sort.

She tilted her head and I disconnected temporarily from the kiss, leaving light kisses down her neck - her sensitive spot. She giggled softly and I continued doing it, back up to her mouth, ending with a kiss to her lips lightly.

Momo didn't seem to want our little session to end so so climbed on top of me, wrapping her legs around my waist and I stood up, walking to her room.

Luckily, unlike the rest, she only had one roommate - Jeongyeon. I knew Jeong wasn't going to mind this that much, and I closed the door behind us, laying onto her bed. She was on top of me, giggling as she disconnected our two lips. I felt them part and she laid beside me, a little red from what had just happened.

I circled her waist with my arms and hugged her, pulling her close to my chest. We were in a fetus position for a couple of minutes before she decided to get up, realizing that I had already fallen sound asleep.

No one's POV

She pinched my cheek lightly, studying Y/N's sleeping face, grinning to herself.

Her face facing her girlfriend, they cuddled and stayed in that position, embracing each other.