Jeongyeon x F Reader || First Move

Y/N's POV
"So... does anyone know the answer to this question?" Mrs Im tapped her marker on the board, scouting the class for any potential candidates to answer her questions, that were displayed ever so clearly on the board.

I for one, could see them, but just not as clearly as everyone could.

Seated at the very back of the class had it perks, but cons as well. For one, I couldn't really see the board, but I was the tallest girl in our class, so I had to deal with it. But I would secretly use my phone in class from time to time, considering the fact that no one was there to see me using it.

Girls and guys liked me, mostly because of my good looks.

I had a suitor two tables in front of me, and another just diagonally from me. Unfortunately, the girl beside me wasn't so lucky.

"Yes, Jeongyeon?"

"So basically you..."

I stared into space. Maths was always boring, well, for me, it was especially boring considering that we had another class after our lunch, which was going to come in about 4 more minutes.

"4 minutes, 20 seconds," I whispered to myself, as I felt Jeongyeon's presence beside me.

"Yeah?"

"What are you whispering to yourself?"

"Just the remaining time for this class, before lunch," I replied, staring intensely to my watch.

"Oh..." Jeongyeon replied, focusing her attention back to the board.

Minutes felt like hours. Every minute was felt as if it was taking longer and longer to pass. I could feel myself getting drowsy, my hand barely even able to stabilize my heavy head which was about to automatically give up on me.

RING

"Yay! Finally!" Cheers erupted from my classmates, standing up and rushing out of the class.

"Hey, Y/N," Eunhwi came up to me, with her books in hand.

Eunhwi was a sweet girl, and sat two tables in front of me.

Unfortunately, I wasn't good with girls or guys, so I simply looked up at her, waiting for her to make the first move.

"I'm not very strong in my English.. would you mind staying back to teach me?" Eunhwi asked, showing me her textbook.

"Do you need help with English? I can help you as well," Jeongyeon offered, standing up, smiling at Eunhwi.

I could swear I saw Eunhwi scowl, as she smiled and shook her head. "No, it's alright. I would prefer if Y/N taught me instead, since she's closer to me..."

"Um.. alright then. Take a seat beside me," I replied, pulling up a seat from the table beside me to my table.

"So, where do we begin?"

Minutes flew by fast. Before we knew it, it was already time for the students to return to the classroom, as I looked up and saw Jeongyeon, being the first one the enter the classroom.

"Jeongyeon," I greeted her.

"Hey, Y/N," she replied, placing her wallet back into her bag.

"Ah, so is this how to do it?" Eunhwi asked me, handing over the book to me.

I first scanned the words, making sure that they were all spelled correctly, before I felt something at my back.

I looked behind, to see Eunhwi immediately go back to her seat, jerking her head back in front.