Chaeyoung x F Reader || Water

Y/N's POV

"Let's not do this now," You said, hands up, retreating till your back hit the wall. Chaeng, gun in hand, smirked deviously at you before aiming it towards your torso.

"Chae, we can talk things out," you tried sweet talking your way out of things, something which would almost always guarantee you safety, but this time, Chae was falling for no such tricks.

Her hand stroked your jawline, pinning you to the wall, before aiming the gun, her finger on the trigger. You braces yourself for what was about to happen...

As cold water squirted our all over your shirt.

"Aww man! Chae!" You whined, complaining about how your shirt was all wet now and that you would have to go and get a replacement. Giggles could be heard from upstairs as you swore to get her back somehow, running to your shared room which was downstairs, raising her stash of water guns.

Chaeyoung and you had always been a playful couple at most, and with some water parks closing down, this was as close to one which you could get, just to entertain and please her. You grabbed a long water gun from her stash, filling it up with water, when you felt something cold hit your back.

Turning around, Chaeyoung was there, her gun fully filled with water this time. You turned off the tap and pointed it at her.

"3"

She looked at you a little confused, lowering the gun.

"2"

I think she got the hint, by starting to run away, sprinting as fast as she could away from everyone. She did not dare look back, while you had already counted down to one and were on her heels, dashing up the stairs, holding onto the handrails so you wouldn't fall all the way down.

She slammed the door, and judging by that jiggling noise the door made, you were sure of where she was - the bathroom, filling up her guns with more and more water. She had extra compartments as well to store more fluids.

"Chaeyoung I know you're in there," you tainted her, opening the door, only to receive a jet of water in your face. On command, your hand hit the trigger and sprayed back at her, giggles from the both of you could be heard as you sprayed each other, till the entire floor was drenched and wet.

"Gosh, did we make a mess or what," you laughed, pulling the soaked Chaeyoung near to you. She put down her gun and snuggled close to you, not minding that the both of you were awfully soaked, seated on the wet floor.

"Thanks for at least trying to cheer me up... hehe... look at how wet you are babe," she giggled, pecking your lips. You gave a sly smile, pressing your full lips onto hers, not letting go, feeling her smile in between. Her palm placed onto your wet chest, and your arm around her, it was almost cooling rather - to be able to make out while feeling cool and breezy.

She pulled away first gasping for breath, while you took the opportunity to stand up and walk towards the bathroom, grabbing a mop and cleaning the house, with the remains of your water fight.

"Care to join me in mopping the house?"

•••

"We should have done this in the first place," Chaeyoung relaxes herself, feeling the hot jets of the hot tub hitting her back. She laid back in the hot tub, just enjoying the sensation.

"I did suggest it but it seemed like you were more comfortable and enthusiastic about having a whole ass water fight," you chuckled. She moved closer to you, linking your arms together, all while relaxing under the shade. It had just rained a little before this, and it was still drizzling, so she had made you lug the entire hot tub to a sheltered area, where you could both peacefully enjoy the warmth and serenity of the area.

"Hm, what was I thinking then?" Chaeyoung asked, studying the plants that overgrown to your housing estate, the leaves and flowers especially.

"I think you were thinking more about having fun than this, but this, is the real definition of having fun," you said, your hands behind your heard and sinking down into the warm hot tub, feeling all your worries melt away.

"Gosh, is that a strawberry?" You heard Chaeyoung say, as you opened an eye to see her leaning over the side of the hot tub and examining a red fruit closely. You moved over to her, checking it out, seeing her amazed face when she saw that strawberries had been growing around your apartment complex.

"Wow, I didn't notice that... maybe we can make strawberry jam or something with it," you suggested. Chaeyoung seemed to have other ideas though.

"Or I could make a song about it," she winked suspiciously at you. You shrugged it off, not thinking much about it, expect the fact that she was paying the strawberries more attention than you!

"Ahem," you cleared your throat. "As much as I know you love strawberries, please remember me," you said, getting all pouty. Chaeyoung couldn't help but smile at you, hugging you with her tiny little might.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry baby, but can't believe you got jealous of a strawberry!" She scoffed.

"That's because you're mine and only mine, got it?"

She nodded her head, sealing your lips with hers.