Tzuyu x M/F Reader || New Year's Couple [Part 2]

"The prettiest girl is standing right beside me. No one else can compare to you," you said cheekily, running down the hallways, leaving Tzuyu to chase after you.

"You-!"

~

"Wow we're here..." you exhaled shakily, as your fingers traced the paper with the words, TWICE on it, indicating very clearly where their waiting room was.

Tzuyu noticed your tense self, as she slithered her hand into yours. You looked towards your hands as you felt hers in yours, a feeling of safety overwhelming you, as Tzuyu passed a nod to you.

"Don't worry," she took a breath in, before exhaling through her mouth. It was obvious Tzuyu was nervous too, telling her members that she was dating the one and only, you.

What would her members say? Would they be mad at her for dating? No... Jihyo said they wouldn't... but to keep a secret for so long...?

She took a quick glimpse at your couple rings, your words ringing in her head, as she shakily raised both of your intertwined hands.

"It's going to be over in a quick minute, and they'll be supportive," Tzuyu said, feeling her throat get dry, as you sensed that and pulled her in to a quick hug, feeling her scent over yours.

"We're the best New Year's Couple this year. In fact, Dispatch should be the ones honored to be revealing us," you joked, as Tzuyu pulled your cheek.

"Enough wasting time. Let's do this"

Peering slightly, Tzuyu opened the slightly ajar door, hugging the doorframe as she watched her members all in different spots of the room.

Nayeon, Sana, and Dahyun on the couch, all taking a break and on their phones. Light chatter filled the air, as Nayeon was laying down on Sana's lap, mindlessly scrolling through her phone. Sana on the other hand, seemed to be invested in whatever video she was watching, her phone tilted into landscape mode as her eyes glued onto the phone.

Dahyun had her head laying down onto Sana's shoulder, her airpods in, seemingly scrolling through her spotify playlists, choosing a song to doze off to.

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon, Momo, Jihyo, Mina and Chaeyoung were on the floor, on a large blanket, their chopsticks hovering over the steaming hot pot, which seemed to have rabokki.

Jeongyeon's dad must've cooked for us again... Tzuyu only took a quick whiff of the delicious food, as she felt her stomach grumble.

Jeongyeon and Momo readily helping themselves, while Jihyo, being the mom she was, had tissues on stand by, wiping down Momo's mouth while setting down her bowl on the floor, clasping a tissue in hand to pick off remaining bits of food around Jeongyeon's mouth.

Mina and Chaeyoung though were in their own little world. Mina scooped some of the broth in her spoon, blowing ever so lightly on it, before feeding it to Chaeyoung, who seemed happy, enjoying it, as she ate quickly. Mina could only smile at the sight, patting Chaeyoung's head.

"Unnie's..." Her voice broke the chatter in the room, as the eight girls turned to look at Tzuyu standing by the doorway.

"What are you doing standing there? Come in and join us! Jeongyeon Unnie's dad cooked more rabokki for us!" Chaeyoung lifted her bowl to show it to Tzuyu, smiling widely towards her, only to have a tad bit of broth spill onto her sweater.