Chaeyoung x M Reader || Birthday Special || A Boomerang into an Arrow 🌟

Special 4.9K word oneshot just for our one and only baby cub... have a good one:)

I feel like all my love signals I send to you is like a boomerang

They hit your heart slightly, but they always return time either unaccepted or neglected

And honestly, I really hate that feeling

I just want my boomerang to turn into a bow and arrow, with my love signals being the arrow to pierce through your heart so you'll know how much I care for you

If only you knew what I'd do for you...

Y/N's POV
Sometimes I feel as if what I do goes unappreciated. Either that or it goes unnoticed by others. Everyone has that little want in them to feel recognized by others, seen, or even valued.

All my love signals, are they simply not enough to tell you how much I want you to be mine?

~

Entering the JYP building with quick steps, I opened the glass door and let myself in, walking towards the reception. This was a process I always had to do, no matter what, even if the receptionist already knew who I was.

"Oh, Y/N! You're back!" The receptionist, Lee Jiseok, greeted me again. She offended had asked me to call her Jiseok, informally, but I just couldn't, it just sounded a little weird to me, knowing that a woman in her forties would allow me to call her so informally like that.

"Hi, Ms Lee..." I pressed both palms on the counter top. My long sleeved white shirt was the only thing sheltering me from the coldness in here.

"Drop the informalities, Y/N! Are you here to see your sister?"

Yep, Ms Lee knew me like the back of her hand, as she began keying in my information into the computer. My name, my age, and why I was here.

"Yep, I am," I replied. It wasn't my first time coming here to see my sister, but it was my first time meeting her band mates, or rather, her friends, here. I had never seen them up close, face to face, mainly because I only came here whenever my sister needed me to pass her food.

"Alright, you already know what level they're at, right?" She asked me, and I just gave her a small nod. Level 16, Unit 307.

"Okay, see you around Y/N!" She greeted me, and I was on my way, walking to the lift. I was 16, going 17, younger than all of her members, if I remembered correctly.

There were 9 members, and you could say I really loved seeing them all on reality shows. I loved their stage presence on stage, I just loved everything about them! Their personalities, were just so captivating. So unique, I thought, stepping into the lift, where a girl was already inside.

Her slit eyes and high ponytail intimidated me, she looked a little like Ariana Grande with that look.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I greeted her with a little bow, and she did the same, stepping to her right to make room for me.

"You are...?" She started of the conversation.

"Oh, I'm Park Jihyo's little brother, I'm Park Y/N, and I'm turning 17 this year," I introduced myself to this stranger.