Nayeon x F Reader || Birthday Special 🌟

Y/N's POV

"Hate your guts so much"

"Same here"

"You're such an idiot"

"Takes one to know one"

"ALRIGHT YOU TWO," Jihyo pulled you two apart, her eyes widening and a frown was all we could see. You could sense Nayeon getting shaking from where you were, although she tried biting her lip and folding her arms, rolling her eyes to one side. You clicked my tongue, staring at her from up to down disapprovingly shaking your head.

"You two need counseling or something... stop acting like little kids! If you're going to act like elementary children, I'm going to punish you like one then!" Jihyo said sternly, hissing at the two of you

The rest of the girls could only widen their eyes while giving a sour expression towards us. You shrugged my shoulders as you felt myself getting pulled away by Jihyo away somewhere else.

She then came to a stop in front of the storage room our school used to store items, though it was usually empty, as she chucked the two of you in.

"Make up, now!"

You two nodded your heads as she locked us in, and you could hear her footsteps walking away, as you two sighed and rested our bodies on the walls.

"Maybe pretending to be enemies wasn't such a great idea..." you commented and felt Nayeon's body on yours, wrapping her legs around your waist.

"But think about it... there's no windows, and the door isn't made of glass or something, this is basically like heaven for the two of us," Nayeon said, caressing your jaw slowly, marking her territory, latching her lips on your neck, sucking it slowly before pulling away, much to your discomfort, resulting in you letting out a cute whine/groan.

Nayeon smiled at you, pinching your little cheek wrapping her arms around your neck, pressing your foreheads together. Course, you and Nayeon had shared pecks here and there, but never a full on rage make out session or anything, so this type of thing was relatively new to you.

But you loved it.

"We haven't had any time to ourselves ever since examinations started, I just wanna enjoy myself in the present, you understand, right?" Nayeon's eyes were hypnotizing you, as she lifted your head and eyes to meet hers. Groggily, you nodded your head, giving her a foolish smile.

Nayeon chuckled, pressing her lips onto yours, as you felt yourself groan in pleasure. If you two weren't minors, I'm sure Nayeon would've taken it to the next level already.

She pushed you down to the floor, something which you didn't mind. Luckily the floor was clean. Roughly, she cupped your cheeks and you could feel yourself get absorbed in the kiss between the two of you. Her lips were so soft, the taste almost addicting.

Then she did it.

Inserting her tongue into yours

Taken aback, you disconnected your lips from the kiss, looking into her eyes with worry. She only responded with a kiss, pecking your lips.

"Trust me baby, it's something new I wanna try with you," she smiled. Your ears went red at that new pet name, before nodding and feeling her body onto mine, her lips back onto yours, as she stuck her tongue into yours.

The sudden urge came over you to suck it, as you did and receive groans of pleasure from her. She retracted her tongue and now you were feeling dominant.

You picked her up, with her legs still wrapped around my waist, as you pushed her body back against a wall and stuck a hand over her head, asserting dominance over her. You could feel a smile come out from her as she held onto your collar.

You then removed your lips from the kiss, as her tongue licked your lips, obviously still hungry for more. You giggled, before making your way down to butterfly kisses on her neck, causing her to shiver.

"... one more round?" You looked into her eyes and asked, as this time, she licked her own lips, smiling while crashing her body into yours.

(Timeskip)

"Glad to see that you've made up," Jihyo startled you two as you quickly removed your hands from around each other, embarrassed for getting caught in such a racy position.

"Anyways, we all knew, we just wanted to lead you on. See you suckers later," Jihyo winked, walking away quickly as you two made your way outside.

"It's all your fault!"

"How is it mine?!"

"You got needy again!"

"Sorry I can't control my hormones you were just so hot in there!"

HAPPY NAYEON DAY!!