Mina x F Reader || Jealous

Y/N's POV
Just seeing her.. talking to another girl..

Didn't Ally have friends already? Other friends, to hang out with.

Why did she specifically had to steal Mina away from me? Just why? Had I not been paying enough attention to Ally that she just got bored of me and moved on to Mina.

"Yeah, and this is the singer that I find hot, like really hot," Ally remarked, fanning herself, as if she was sweating.

"Do you find him hot? You do, right? I mean, who wouldn't find him hot?" Ally butt in before Mina even had a chance to speak.

"Yeah, he's not that bad.."

Just seeing these two get along so well and to just ignore me broke my heart.

Fine, Myoui Mina, have it your way. I'm probably better off without you.

~

"Class, flip to page 102 of your workbook," Mr Im adjusted his spectacles, before setting the book under the visualizer.

"So, how you do this question is.."

"Hey, can you lend me a green pen to do my corrections?" Mina whispered, looking over to me for permission.

Shoot, I didn't know that it would be this hard to ignore her, especially with that soft voice and those visuals.

"Um.. yeah.." I answered, passing her my green pen. I would usually take this time to tease her or something, as she was expecting something about her to come out from my mouth, but it never did.

I didn't feel like talking much to her anyways. She had Ally, right?

"Thanks, Y/N," Mina replied, putting my green pen back into my pencil case.

"Y-Yeah, no problem," I stumbled on my words, as I felt her glare on me. She was probably sensing that something wasn't right, was she?

RING

"Class dismissed," Mr Im announced, as everyone scurried out of their seats and to the door, as Mina and I simply took our time.

"Hey, Mina, do you wanna walk home together today?" Ally came by her table, flashing me a sweet smile.

Fake, it was.. I thought, packing my bag.

"Um, you can wait for me downstairs first.. I need to.. get my homework from Mr Choi's pigeon hole," Mina said, as Ally simply nodded her head, before walking out of the classroom.

"Y/N.. we need to talk. What's wrong with you?" Mina asked, sitting down on her desk, with her bag fully packed.

"Nothings wrong with me," I replied in a monotone voice, before swinging the back strap around my shoulder.

"Y/N.. stop. I know somethings wrong with you, don't lie to me," I heard Mina say, as I felt her hand on my arm.

"Well, what do you want from me then?"

No one's POV

Mina flinched. It was the first time Y/N had ever raised her voice at her, and rather it was Mina's first time hearing Y/N even... shouting.

"You know what, Myoui Mina, I do have a problem," Y/N said, placing her bag on the table.

Her untucked PE shirt just made her look even hotter, with her walking over to Mina.

"I have a real problem, Mina," Y/N said with such emphasis, cornering Mina to the wall.

"My only problem, is that I'm so in love with you, that I can't seem to get angry with you!"

Was Y/N jealous?

"I'll admit it, I'm jealous, alright?" Y/N said, placing her hand above Mina, the younger cowering in fear.

"I'm jealous of your relationship with Ally, because I spend times thinking of how much better it would be if you were in a real relationship with me.."

Real relationship with me..

Real relationship with her?

"I dunno, maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I just can't seem to get you out of my head, Mina! No matter what I think of, you're the first one in my mind. No matter what how mad I get at you, your image flashes again to remind me, that I'm still in love with you," Y/N whispered the last part, but still audible for Mina to hear.

She was in love with me? Mina thought, looking down.

"And.. I shouldn't hold you back from meeting Ally, your best friend.." Y/N said, facing her back towards Mina and walking to her desk, where her black backpack was. "Go ahead-"

Lips in sync, were they?

Mina has grabbed Y/N by the hem of shirt, pressing her lips on hers, as Y/N cupped Mina's cheeks, immersing herself in the kiss even more.

"Sh- someone will see us," Y/N broke the kiss, moving Mina and herself to a more secluded corner.

The minute Mina felt Y/N's lips on hers, she knew - Y/N was the one for her.

"I'm sorry, I treated you badly over this few days," Mina said in her soft voice, stroking Y/N's cheeks. "But promise me that you won't get mad at me ever again"

"I promise. Don't make me so jealous again by ignoring me, okay?"

"I promise. I love you, Y/N"