Mina x M Reader || Till The End

These words, out of all of them

I know your answer is going to be a 'no'

But I'm not giving up

Till the world ends

Till we're the last two people on earth

Until my last breath

I'm going to love you till the end

Y/N's POV

"Hey, Mina!" I greet her with a smile of my face. Noticing my smile, she shows me a gummy smile back, before approaching me.

"I-"

"Y/N, I need to tell you something in private... do you mind?" She asked. I nodded my head, unsure of what was going to happen, as I felt her hand on my wrist, whipping me away to our favorite secret spot - the school garden.

Hardly anyone ever came here, and we would enjoy being here by ourselves, studying, spilling secrets. Those were the times.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I looked towards Mina who struggled to give me a small smile back.

"So what's the occasion-"

"I like someone," she blurted out, clenching her fists. Sweat was forming in the palms of her hands and she knew that, but was too nervous to admit it.

"You do?" I replied, a slight disappointment could be heard in my voice, but I quickly covered it up with a smile. I wanted to be supportive of her, of course, you know?

"This guy... he's really nice and all, and I'm interested in him... I was wondering if you could help me on asking him out?" She suggested. I tilted my head, unsure of what she was planning.

"Okay, what do you want?" I asked her. A smile formed onto her lips and she sat down on the chair, motioning for me to do the same.

"I'm not really good with words, so I was wondering if you could start the conversation, then I'll just join, and you can leave us two when I signal," she tells me her idea.

"That sounds like an easy plan, but I need to know who's the guy," I gave her a smirk, and she instantly went red at my question, covering her face with her hands, palms facing herself.

"It's, Jaehyuk," she admitted, shyly, looking down. My jaw almost dropped - he was one of my friends, sure, we weren't that close, but he was still in my circle of friends, granted that I didn't know him that well.

"Okay... I'll see what I can do"

"Thanks Y/N! You're the best!" She surprised me with a hug, which I stood there dazed for a few seconds, before returning the hug. I guess she surprised herself too, from the sudden gesture of affection, as she stepped back from me, red in the face.

"I'll see you tomorrow"

"Yeah, see you!"

THE NEXT DAY

"There he is," I hear Mina mumble under her breath. Slamming my locker door shut, she jumps back, startled. I chuckle at how easy she is to scare, before looking over in her direction.