Jihyo x F Reader || First Kiss?

"How do we... uh..."

"Why are you so nervous?" She asked, gently caressing your left cheek, wrapping her arms around your neck. You smiled, burying your head into her collarbone.

"Just that... it seems so weird... I don't know how to explain it..." you mumbled, as she pressed her face against your head.

"And I've seen all couples do it... and I really wanna do it... just that I didn't know how to ask you," you let out an awkward chuckle, as Jihyo lifted your head to meet hers. She squeezed your cheeks, watching it inflate and deflate, giggling at the sight, pressing her lips onto your cheek, pulling away after a quick peck.

"Well... it's my first too... and I've had no experience anyways, but do you really want to do it?" Her brown orbs stared into yours, as you held back a smile, which you knew you would get teased by her if you did show.

"Yeah, we've reached the point in our relationship where it would be weird for us not to have already shared our first kiss," you grinned, as Jihyo shifted herself on your lap, making herself comfortable, locking eyes with you.

"Okay, well, let this be our first," she said, looking at your intertwined hands, pressing them down slightly, leaning her weight onto yours, leaning her face into yours and pressing her soft lips against yours.

It wasn't anything like you thought it would be. Jihyo's soft lips meshed with yours made the perfect combination, as you pecked once, feeling her pull away, her eyes still closed. You pulled her in for another few pecks, before you locked lips with her, tilting your head to the side, working your lips.

Meanwhile, Jihyo was enjoying every moment of it, moving herself closer to yours, chest to chest, gently kissing back, as she pulled away, seeing your upper lip quiver a little.

"I can see that you're enjoying this..." she teased, biting her lip as you smirked back at her, encircling her waist with your hands.

"What's there not to enjoy my first kiss with you?" You shot back, pulling her back in, as you felt a soft teeth sink into your upper lip, gently tugging it. Surprised by the sudden contact, you pulled away, wiping your mouth.

"What's that for?" You asked, softening your tone so that Jihyo wouldn't interpret it in the wrong way, rubbing her arm up and down.

"I just... saw that in a video... and I just thought we should try it out"

"Now you've been researching about it, have you?" You teased, giving her a gentle peck on her lips, as if you'd done this a million times before. Jihyo blushed, trying to hide her face away from you.

"But if that's what you really want, who am i to say no, right?" You asked back, seeing Jihyo's excited face, locking your lips back together, feeling her tug onto your upper lip, pulling your lower lip in contact with hers.

The feeling all so sensational and new, you didn't want it to end, as you could taste her cherry flavored lip gloss, you kissed a little harder, knowing she was a soft baby at heart.

"That was nice... don't you think so, big baby?" She asked you, as you nodded your head, still reliving the moment in your head. "Now, I wanna go cuddle, come on, let's go!" She tapped you on your arm, as you stood up, with her wrapped around you like a baby.

You brought the two of you into your room, where you had a queen sized bed, crashing down onto it with Jihyo still on you, as you felt her latch away from you, turning over to face you. She giggled, showing that adorable smile of hers, as she pulled you closer to her, wrapping your arms around her.

"Thought you'd wanna be the big spoon this time?" You asked as Jihyo shook her head.

"Nope, I like this comfy silence between us... and I kinda wanna be the small spoon this time," she smiled towards you, resting her head to your chest, feeling up your abdomen, giving you chills.

"After our first kiss and you're already ten times braver, huh?" You teased as Jihyo shook her head, pushing herself upwards, to meet you at your eye level.

"Dammit, you're such a good kisser," she said, pecking your lips once again.

Happy Birthday Jihyo!!