Sana x M Reader || Medicine

When 'I' is replaced by 'We', even illness becomes a wellness

You're the medicine to my cure, all I'll ever need, but I can't have too much of you, or I'll die, alright?

You're my medicine, because your always helping me to get better, making me stronger and stronger everyday.

Although times may seem tough, we'll go through this together, won't we?

Y/N's POV
"So, how are you? Have you been taking your medicine?"

"Y/N, don't worry. I'm fine, okay? The hospital staff have been treating me well, you don't have to worry about me!" Sana replies, taking a sip out of her plastic water cup. "And I've been just fine. I've been taking my meds, don't worry"

"Alright, but are you still feeling nauseous?" I asked, holding her hand and smiling back at her.

"Not that much after I've had my nap.. don't worry alright? And anyways, you should go back home, you've been spending too much time in the hospital taking care of me," Sana replies, flashing her famous smile once again.

"Don't worry about me. I have a strong immune system, I'll be just fine"

"You have been eating right, when I take my naps?"

"Yeah, Jeongyeon gets me food whenever she visits you," I reply, shaking her hand slowly, moving it side to side, just gazing into her gorgeous eyes.

"Alright, you can stay, but I don't want you falling sick, okay?"

"Don't worry Sana, I'm alright. I'll go out and get my food first, okay? Jeongyeon told me that she won't be coming today, she's got some last minute work to do.. so I'm going to go and get food from the food centre opposite the hospital, alright?"

"Mhm, okay"

"Call me if you need anything, okay?" I say, before I leave the room, and Sana nods, flashing me the 'okay' sign.

Sana had been warded in the hospital, because she had caught a viral illness that had been spreading around, and I was constantly worried about her.

I had been checking up on her on whether she still felt sick, whether she still had a fever..

And then, she went to the hospital. Apparently her illness had gotten worser, and she had to be warded in the hospital for a few days.

The bleak hospital walls appealed to me, as I made my way out of the hospital doors, as I could no longer feel the air conditioning hit my skin anymore, and the blazing sun shone onto my skin.

Ah, it's hot. Maybe I should have listened to Sana's advice on consuming more water. The weathers been getting hotter and hotter, and I haven't been drinking water that much ever since Sana got sick..

The heat was really bearing onto me, as I collected my food and made my way back, crossing the road.

I could almost see the hospital from here.. just a few more steps.. I'll be there..

~

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

"Huh? Where am I?" I woke up in a daze, looking all around me were the girls, even Sana was there, holding my hand.

"Sana? What happened.. ugh my head.." I used my left hand to press lightly on my head.

"Ah, Y/N. You fainted.. are you feeling better? Dummy, you didn't heed my advice, didn't you?" She lightly hit my arm, and she pouted.

"I'm sorry.." I coughed lightly, as Sana stroked my palm lightly and slowly.

"Don't talk.. okay? Now I'll be the nurse, and your the patient, alright?" She flashed me a seductive smirk and winked at me, as I lightly laughed at her.

"Ah, okay.."

"Don't ever scare me like that, okay Y/N?"

"Like what you said. You're the nurse, I'm the patient, and you need to nurse me back to full health"

"Eww.. I can't stand this flirting anymore. Tzuyu, outtie," Tzuyu pointing out as she walked out, as we just laughed at the little Maknae.

"I'm so lucky to have you here.."

"I could say the same.. you were the first one to come and visit me.."

"Mhm.. I love you, okay?" I say as Sana pecks me lightly on my lips.

"Love you too"

We'll go through this together. There isn't any obstacle we can't overcome, because we have each other.

If there's something you do to me, you make me stronger.  Just like medicine, except for the bitter taste, because the taste from you is just to ur sweet kisses that I enjoy.